Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Me and My Friends

Christmas Surprise

by coleypoke22 0 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2011-08-06 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 1295 words

0Unrated
"Merry Christmas, sweetheart!"
I chuckled into the phone. "Thank you, sweetie. You too."
"What are you doing today?" He asked me. I twirled the cord around my finger.
"Waiting for you to be done celebrating with your family," I answered. I heard him sigh.
"I don't think it'll be that much longer. My mom's making dinner. Wanna come over?"
I bit my lip. "Um, I don't think I have any suitable clothing for that, honey."
I heard Sebastian groan. "Jess, I'm wearing leather pants, a ripped t-shirt, and worn out cowboy boots. I doubt they'll give a shit what you wear. Besides, they're both artists. They encourage expressing feelings, by whatever means possible. Come on over, I want you to meet them."
I sighed. "Okay, I took a shower a few days ago, so I should smell decent."
He laughed loudly. "You hate bathing, don't you? Just put some deodorant on."
"I will," I giggled. "Bye babe."
"Bye."
I stretched my arms above my head and got out of bed. I decided to wear clean clothes today, and found a slouchy white tank top, ripped black leathers, and my motorcycle jacket. I dressed myself and shoved my feet into my stiletto boots. I spiked up my hair, rubbed some makeup on, and ran down Dave's marble stairs.
"Merry Christmas Dave! I'll be back later," I shouted. I ran off down the street, and arrived at Sebastian's house in a few minutes. Instead of going out back, I went up the stone stairs and knocked on the front door. A tall, slender woman greeted me with a warm smile.
"Hello. You must be Jessica," She stated warmly. I smiled.
"Yeah, that's me. You must be Mrs. Bierk."
"Yes, I am. Come on in, sweetie."
I stepped inside, and was greeted by a warm smell of food. Sebastian was sitting in the front room on a worn couch, and he beamed when he saw me. He stood up and closed the space between us, and placed a loving kiss on my lips. I hugged him close.
"Merry Christmas, Sebastian," I whispered. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you Jessie."
I sat down on his lap, the rest of the couch already taken by his siblings.
"Jessie, this is Zac, Heather, Jeff, Nick, and Charles."
I gave them a warm smile, but their eyes remained glued to the hockey game on the TV. Sebastian could tell I was disinterested, and carried me to his room in the basement.
"Your family seems nice," I remarked, playing with the antennas on his old TV. He snorted.
"They're just acting nice 'cus you're around," He sneered. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, and I straddled his legs so I was looking into his eyes. He wrapped his hands around my back so I wouldn't fall off, and I placed mine gently around his neck.
"You're beautiful," I whispered before kissing him gently.
He smiled again before looking at his clock. "It's probably time to eat now. After that we can go out somewhere or something."
I followed him up the stairs and to the front door. An amazing aroma hit our nostrils.
"Mmm," I whispered. "That smells fuckin' awesome."
The rest of Sebastian's family sat at a large table, and two seats were left open. I sat down next to Sebastian and Heather. Mrs. Bierk sat two plates in front of us and smiled warmly. I awkwardly picked up my fork while Sebastian's family stared at me. Sebastian could sense I was uncomfortable.
"Uh, so Dad," He started. The attention drifted from me, and I sighed, digging in to the food. "You said you had some news for us?"
His father coughed and wiped his mouth with a napkin before talking.
"Yes, I do. I'm sure all of you will be excited."
I tried to ignore their conversation, since it obviously didn't pertain to me.
"I remember how much you guys miss Toronto. Well, good news, we're moving back in three weeks!"
Sebastian started choking violently on his sip of water. I patted his back, and he spit it into his plate.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Sebastian shouted. "I like LA much better than Canada!"
"Sebastian, watch your language," His mother warned him. Sebastian grew angrier by the second, and I felt my heart twisting. He couldn't leave!
"Son, I'm sorry. We're moving, whether you like it or not," His father said, his voice declaring it was the end of discussion. The rest of the family buzzed in excitement, and Sebastian stormed off. I heard the front door slam shut.
"Um, may I be excused?" I asked politely. Mrs. Bierk nodded her head, and I dashed outside after Sebastian. I assumed he would be in his room, and I was right. He was sitting on his bed, his back away from me. I ran to his side, and sat down next to him. He was crying.
"We just fucking left Toronto a few months ago. I had to leave my school, my friends, everything. Now I find the girl I love, and they're telling me I have to leave."
I kissed him softly. "I don't like this any more than you do, Seb."
He wrapped his arms around my neck and cried into my hair. I rubbed his back comfortingly.
"I got you a gift," I whispered. "You know, for Christmas. I left it at Dave's."
"I got you something, too."
"Let me go get the gift. I'll be back in a few," I said, getting up and making a run for Dave's house. I threw the glass door open and sprinted up those damn marble stairs. The present was still sitting on the bed, wrapped neatly. I tucked it underneath my arm and made my way back to Sebastian's house, taking my time so I wouldn't break my ankle. Sebastian was waiting for me in his room, a big box sitting near his feet. He gave me a smile when I walked in.
"I hope you like it," I told him as he took the ribbon off and opened the paper. He found a large frame with a picture of us inside of it. Dave took it by some lake, and we loved the picture. I saw him beam. "This is fucking awesome. I love it so much." He gave me a big bear hug. "My gift isn't nearly as good as yours."
He handed me the box, and I tore the paper off of it. Inside was a box. He smiled at me. "Open it, then. I didn't just get you a box."
I laughed at him and tore the box open, and saw a pair of cowboy boots inside. I gasped. "Sebastian, how did you know I've wanted a pair of these?"
He blushed. "I kinda had to ask around. David, Tommy, and Nikki said you'd like that. Vince was an ass and told me to just fuck you, and Razzle told me to kiss you." He stood up and kissed me then. I laughed.
"Listening to Razzle, then?" I chuckled. He nodded and picked me up into his arms. "I really am going to miss you."
I could feel my throat tightening, and a pinch behind my eyes. I blinked it away, not wanting to cry. "There's the telephone. And we can send each other letters."
He sighed. "It's not really the same. I'm going to miss you like a mother fucker."
I placed my chin on his shoulder and sighed out. He fell backwards onto his bed, and it felt like I crushed his bones. He started laughing.
"At least we have three more weeks together."
He brushed the hair out of my eyes. "We'll make the best of it."
Sign up to rate and review this story