Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue > Me and My Friends

Intimacy

by coleypoke22 0 reviews

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 633 words

0Unrated
A few days later on December 30th, Sebastian called me late at night. I had gone back to Dave's on the 29th to shower and get some clothes and shit.
"Come over," He said simply. I scratched my head.
"Any specific reason?" I asked him.
"I'll tell you when you get here. Just come on over."
I heard the phone hang up, so I put on some old jeans, a t-shirt, and the cowboy boots he got me. I walked down to his house and let myself into his room. I looked around confused when I saw a mass amount of candles lighting the room, and an aromatic smell coming from somewhere. Sebastian had moved his bed to the center of the room, and he was sitting in the middle of it. I walked to where he was sitting, a confused look on my face. He smiled up at me wickedly.
"Um, hi?" I said. It sounded like a question.
"I want to make love to you."
A laugh caught in my throat. "Can you run that by me again? I didn't hear you clearly."
He frowned. "You heard me. You know what I want. I thought you wanted it too."
"Yeah, but not yet," I said, running my hand through my hair. Regardless, he grabbed my shirt and pulled me next to him, pushing his lips onto mine harshly. I pushed him off of me. He looked hurt.
"If you're going to fuck me, do it right," I said, my eyes narrowing seductively. His eyes brightened, and he took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I noticed he had already taken most of his clothes off, and he was working on taking my shoes off. I took them off and threw them onto the ground next to his, and pulled my shirt over my head. He had somehow already gotten my pants off, and I was surprised at the speed he had. It was almost like he was experienced.
"Is this your first time?" I asked him. He nodded sheepishly.
"Yours?" He asked. I lied and said yes. I didn't want to upset him with my past.
Soon he was on top of me, his hands gripping onto the bed. I could feel his erect manhood pushing against my entrance. He bit his lip at the same time I bit mine.
"Ready?"
I nodded. He pushed into me slowly, and I let out a slight moan. He was fully inside me, bracing himself.
"God, you're fucking tight," He muttered. He pulled out slowly, and pushed back in. He started to pick up a steady pace.
"How the hell do you know how to do this so well?" I asked him, panting. He kissed me before replying.
"I don't. I'm just going with my instinct."
"This can't just be instinct," I gasped.
"Well, I sometimes do it to myself," He mumbled.
I wrapped my hands around his back, and dug my nails in when I could feel myself about to climax.
"You about to come, too?" He panted into my ear. I nodded. I felt my walls tighten around him, and he stopped mid-thrust and screamed into my shoulder. I ended up biting his shoulder pretty hard when I came.
"Ah, shit!" He yelled. I couldn't tell if it was from the sex or from the bite. He pulled himself out of me, but still laid on top of me. He was panting, trying to catch his breath, a line of sweat rolling down his forehead. I kissed him tenderly.
"That was amazing," I whispered. He rolled off of me and laid next to me.
"I love you, Jessica. So much."
"I love you too, Sebastian."
He pulled his sheet over us, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story