Categories > Celebrities > Marilyn Manson > Familiar Complications

Family Roots

by SkipsShoGun 0 reviews

How our heros met.

Category: Marilyn Manson - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 1818 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brian and I met in January of 1989. I was working in the record store in the Coral Square Mall, and he came in looking for a Judas Priest album. I ended up selling him a Bauhaus cassette. I was fifteen at the time and still in The Ethiopians. Brian had just met Stephen Bier, who would later become Madona Wayne Gacy a.k.a. Pogo, and was looking to start a band. To Brian, I was a "friendly freak in a Bauhaus t-shirt", or the kid that would follow him around.

He was this brash, 'older man' that was going to be a rock star. Of course, I was imediately attracted to him. I've never really been ashamed that I'm bi-sexual. I kinda have to be, the only way I could be gay would be if I could find another male-dominate hermaphrodite. Easier said than done. However, if you were to just look at me not knowing what signs to look for, you wouldn't be able to tell what my "condition" is.

So, anytime I saw Brian anywhere, I would go out of my way to talk to him. I'm sure he was creeped out at first, this kid who looked like an exotic Middle Eastern skeleton with an afro would just pop up out of nowhere and start to talk to him, but he never talked down to me or waved me off like I was underneath him because I was younger.

By around March, we had starting 'hanging out' and talking on the phone constantly. I wanted to tell him what my condition was, and how attracted to him I was but, I didn't know what his reaction would be.

Word got out somehow about me being bi. I guess someone walked in on me making out with the drummer of the band I was in backstage at one of the shows or something, who knows how. But in the little circle of people in the South Florida area, word travels extremely fast. I heard about it from Lynn, who I worked with in the store at the time, who had heard it from someone's cousin's friend or something like that, and she wanted to know if it was true. I, of course, told her yeah it was, and she wanted to get pointers on giving guys blow-jobs. Well from what I had heard she didn't need any pointers, and she had plenty of pratice, but I didn't say that to her.

That same night I was going over to Brian's place for our weekly movie night. As soon as I walked in he was on my case.

"So is it true?" he asked, trying to act like it wasn't bothering him.

"Is what true?" I ask around a mouth full of popcorn.

"That you like guys." He says turning to lean on the arm on the couch to see me better.

"I dunno, I've heard that too, you think I should believe it?" I was a tiny bit afraid to know what his reaction was.

"Well, you are in the concert orcestra at school..." He trailed off looking up at the celing in thought.

"Would it bother you if I did like guys?" I ask, reaching for my drink on the coffee table, trying to hide my nerves.

"I dunno, I guess it would matter." he answers quietly.

"What do you mean 'it would matter'?" I look up at him.

"It would matter if you were attracted to me." he says quietly.

"And what if I was?" To this day, I have no clue what inspired me to ask that, but I was shaking in my boots.

"If you were. . . I would tell you to get over here and prove it." That was definately NOT what I was expecting him to say.

After I got over my shock, I took a deep breath and licked my lips. I slowly climb over close to him and press my lips to his. He's still for a second, most likely surprised beyond belief, but then he starts to react. He reaches up and puts his hand on the back of my neck, and I can feel his tongue running over my bottom lip. I gasp in shock and he slips his tongue in my mouth. He tastes like Mike & Ikes and root beer.

He shifts on the couch and pulls me closer so I'm stradling his lap. He slowly runs his other hand up my side, then back down to my lower back. I shift so I can run one hand down his chest to his waist and clutch his shirt in my hand. His hand had found the waistband of my jeans where my shirt had started to ride up and started to lightly trace along the gap, on my skin, causing goosebumps to break out all over my body.

We part for air, and look into each other's eyes, panting. His hand was still playing with the skin on my lower back, one of my more sensitive spots, and I had just realized I was rubbing his chest with the hand that wasn't clutching his shirt.
"Wow," he sighs, out of breath. His eyes dart between my eyes and my lips over and over again. "I didn't expect you to actually come over here and give me a kiss." he murmurs with a grin.

"Neither did I." I say with a blush. I move to get off his lap, taking his last statement as a dismissal.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks moving his hand that was on the back of my neck to my waist. "I didn't say I was done with you,"
"Oh! Ummm, ok," to say I was surprised would be an understatement. I look down at his chest in embarrassment.

"Hey," he says softly causing me to look up into his eyes. He then leans forward, connecting our lips in another kiss. I slowly start to relax the longer we kiss. I'll admit, before making out with Jake for those few minutes, I hadn't done much of anything with a guy. Girls yeah, but that was always kind of akward, but atleast I knew what to do with them. I had no clue what to do with Brian.

His hands had been slowly rubbing up and down my sides and across my lower back, and my hands were moving from his shoulders to his chest when I felt his hands slip lower than they had gone before. Both of his hands had gone down and squeezed my butt, and that caused me to squeak in surprise.

"This ok? We can stop if you want," he says to me as he pulls away from the kiss slightly, his lips still touching mine.

I sit there panting for a moment, slightly dazed and trying to process what he had said to me. He looks down and starts to move his hands away from my behind mumbling something about moving too fast, but I grab his wrists and put his hands back where they were. He looks up at me with a grin and leans in for another kiss.

"Wait, I need to tell you something before we get too far." I say against his lips, placing my hands on his chest again.

"What is it?" he asks and starts to kneed my butt.

"Mmm, feels good...... I, um, wanted to tell you that I, uh, haven't really, ummm,"

"That you haven't been with many guys?" he asks helping me finish my sentence.

"Um, yeah, I've only kissed two guys, and that's including you so..." I trail off, embarassed.

"Mmm, thank you for telling me that, it makes me enjoy this even more." he says and leans in for more kissing.

With his hands on my butt, he pulls me closer to him and I can feel exactly how excited he is to have me in his lap. He pulls his lips away from mine and starts to kiss along my jaw and down my neck, nipping along the way. I can't help but to gasp, I had never enjoyed kissing someone this much.

Brian reached around to the hem of my t-shirt, slips his hands up the front, and stops kissing my neck. I look down and open my eyes, that I didn't know I had closed, to see him looking up at me expectantly.

"Can I?" he asks as he slowly lifts the hem a bit. I simply nod my head and lift my arms. He grins and pulls my shirt up over my head, and throws it on the other end of the couch, behind me. He leans his head down to my collar bone and bites down lightly making me gasp. His hands run up my back then back down again to my butt. I run my hands through his hair and to the back of his neck squeezing lightly.

"You ok with this?" he asks again, treating me like I was made of glass. I nod my head and pull at the bottom of his shirt. He smirks and leans forward, kissing me lightly and pulling off his shirt, throwing it to join mine. I moan lightly and run my hands over his bare chest, his skin soft and warm.

He runs one hand around to my front to rub my nipple. I gasp in surprise then moan in pleasure when he lightly pinches it. He then leans his head down and latches his lips to my chest, while his other hand plays with the opposite nipple. I throw my head back and arch my back, pushing my chest closer to his mouth. He grins and then switches sides. As he pays attention to my chest, he shifts me in his lap until my butt is directly over the evidence of his arousal. I gasp at first, then find myself slowly rocking on his lap, moaning.

"Mmmm, calm down, babe. I think we should probably talk before we get too far." he whispers against my neck.

"K," I gasp, not thinking very clearly.

"I don't want this to be a one time thing, Jeordie. I really like having you around, and I'm attracted to you, really attracted to you." He says caressing my side with one hand and stomach with another.

"K, does that mean we're like, dating or something?" I ask still running my hands along his chest.

"If you want. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. I don't want you to feel like I pressured you into anything." Brian says quietly, looking directly into my eyes.

"Why do you think I kept following you around like a love sick puppy?" I ask quietly, slightly embarrassed. He just laughs lightly and pulls me close, resting my head against his shoulder, petting my hair.

"You're too cute," he mumbles, kissing my forehead.
Sign up to rate and review this story