Categories > Books > Cirque du Freak > Mulan: Vampire Style

Crushin' On Vanez

by Brideofbillie 0 reviews

Basically what the title says! ^.~

Category: Cirque du Freak - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Darren Shan - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-06-04 - Updated: 2006-06-05 - 307 words

0Unrated
(In Arrow's tent)

Arrow:
You think your troops are ready to fight? Hah! They wouldn't last a minute against the Vampenze!

Vanez:
They completed their training.

Arrow:
Those boys are no more fit to be soldiers than you are to be captain. Once the general reads my report, your troops will never see battle.

Ric:
[Outside] Oh, no, you don't! I've worked too hard to get Mickey into this war! This guy's messing with my plans!

Vanez:
We're not finished!

Arrow:
Be careful, Captain. Mika may be your best friend, but I am the Prince's Council. And, oh, by the way, I got that job on my own... You're dismissed.

Mickey:
[to Vanez]
Hey, I'll hold him, and you punch! (She sees he's sad) ...Or not. For what it's worth, I think you're a great captain! (he walks away)

Ric:
I saw that.

Mickey:
What?

Ric:
You like him, don't you

Mickey:
No! I ...

Ric:
Yeah, right, sure. GO TO YOUR TENT!

(Smiling, Mickey walks away.)

Ric:
[to Cri-kee]
I think it's time we took this war into our own hands.

(They rush into the tent as Arrow strolls out, dressed in a towel, a hat, and slippers. Cri-kee types out a letter, like a typewriter.)

Ric:
Okay, lemme see what you've got.
[reads]
From Mika. 'Dear Vanez, we're waiting for the Vampenze at the pass. It would mean a lot of you'd come and back us up.' Hmm. That's great, except that you forgot, 'and since we're out of popourri, perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some!' HELLO! This is the army! Make it sound a little urgent, please. You know what I'm talking about?

(Cri-kee hops around typing out another letter.)

Ric:
That's better, much better! Let's go!

Ric:
[Outisde] Khaney, baby. We need a ride. [Khan squirts him off, and Cri-kee slowly backs off.]
Sign up to rate and review this story