Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Back to the Place

A World So Unaware

by TayBayBay 4 reviews

Brendon tries to forget his pain, while Ryan is constantly reminded of it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 1271 words

0Unrated
"I guess I don't really understand..." Sarah admitted, locking the front door behind her. "You guys were totally fine like half an hour ago, and now you what? Hate each other again?"
"I don't know." Brendon tried to down play his hurting. He would never be able to explain to her how his heart was just broken, for obvious reasons.
"Well, if you want him back in your life, you'll find a way to get him there." Sarah comforted, smiling up at Brendon and wrapping her arms around his waist. Brendon wished it was that easy. He kissed Sarah's hair, and thanked god that she was home. She always had a way of making his pain seem, well, less painful. Sarah leaned up slightly, and their lips met. Her kiss felt strange to Brendon. It was the same as it had always been, but he wasn't sure why it didn't feel right. He ran his fingers through her hair, and kept kissing back, wanting it to feel as perfect as it did before she left... before he had kissed Ryan. Brendon grabbed onto Sarah tighter, deepening the kiss, and pulling her closer. Sarah didn't resist, in fact she pushed herself into him causing him to pull them both back a few steps. Their lips didn't part, and soon enough Brendon's hands were drifting all over her body. Finally, Sarah pulled away from him with a devilish grin on her face.
"I've missed you too." She joked. Brendon laughed a little, and ran a hand through his hair. It was still soaked from sitting out in the rain.
"Shit, I feel gross," Brendon laughed at himself, "I'm gonna jump in the shower."
"Okay. I'm going to get changed. We're staying in tonight, right?"
"Definitely." Brendon nodded. He had no desire to go out. Sarah was the best distraction from the thoughts of Ryan that kept pulsing through his head, so a night alone with her was the best option. Brendon felt a buzzing in the pocket of his jeans. He took out his phone and quickly answered the incoming call.
"Hey man," Spencer's voice said, "Where are you?"
"At home with Sarah, why?"
"Where did you go last night?"
"I, uh, met up with Ryan." Brendon admitted.
"No way, seriously?"
"Seriously." Brendon's voice was flat.
"Well, how'd it go?" Spencer continued to pry. Brendon sighed.
"Fine at first, but he was a total dick to me today so..."
"What'd he do?"
"Look, I don't want to talk about it, all right?" Brendon was getting frustrated. He didn't want to be reminded of Ryan right now. He just wanted to clean up, and be with Sarah. That was it.
"Okay, fine. But you'll be okay, right? I don't want you getting all psycho depressed on me again." Spencer's voice was concerned. Brendon rolled his eyes to himself.
"I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" and he hung up the phone. Brendon went into the bathroom, and closed the door. He peeled off his clothes and turned the faucet on as hot as it would go.


**

"Dude, open your fucking door!" A voice called from outside Ryan's apartment. Ryan walked down the hall in only his jeans to the door. He opened it a crack to see his best friend, Jon, waiting outside. Ryan opened the door all the way, allowing Jon to come inside.
"When someone calls you, like, 50 times, that's your cue to fuckin answer." Jon said, closing the door behind him. Ryan shrugged, and reached for the beer on his counter. He took a swig and then looked back up a Jon.
"I saw Brendon last night."
Jon raised his eye brows. Jon was the only person in the world who knew how Ryan felt about Brendon. He was the only one Ryan could trust. When the break-up happened, Ryan had to explain why he wanted to go with... and there wasn't any use in lying.
"And it went... poorly I'm going to presume." Jon said. Ryan took a swig, and then laughed to himself coldly.
"Well, it wasn't all bad." Ryan admitted. "He feels the same way about me."
"And so you're depressed why?"
Ryan sat down on the couch, and motioned for Jon to join him. He then continued to tell Jon the whole story, concluding it with his heartless break-up for Brendon's own good. Jon shook his head.
"You're an idiot."
"Excuse me?"
"This is the guy you've been in love with for, what, years now? He tells you he loves you, you guys fuckin have sex, and then you dump him.... because you think it's good for him? Come on! That's so stupid!"
"Thanks for the support man, I really appreciate it." Ryan sighed, putting his head in his hands.
"All right, do you think you made the right decision?" Jon asked. Ryan shrugged.
"Yes... well, I'm not sure."
"See! That's it right there. You can't do stuff that drastic when you're not sure." Jon shook his head. A pounding on the door caused them both to jump. Jon stood from the couch and walked over to the door. He opened it up,
"Where is he?" Spencer asked, anger in his voice. Ryan stood up and Spencer walked into the apartment, his fists clenched.
"What the fuck did you do?" Spencer's voice was a low grumble.
"Nice to see you too, Spence." Ryan tried to act nonchalant. Spencer took a few strides towards him.
"What did you do to him, Ryan?"
"Who?"
"Brendon! Who the fuck else?! He ditched me to meet up with you, and now he's all upset and he won't tell me why, and it's pissing me off. So I figured I'd just ask you." Spencer glared at Ryan, ready to pounce on him. Ryan put up his hands in his defense.
"Nothing! We just got into a fight, okay? It was stupid to meet up with him in the first place."
Spencer huffed, then took a few steps back. "As if you leaving didn't rip him apart enough already, why don't you do some more damage? Fuck." He walked out the door and slammed it behind him. Ryan could feel is knees shaking, and collapsed back onto the couch. Jon sat back down next to him, and put a hand on his back.
"What are you gonna do?" Jon asked.
"I have no fuckin clue."

**
Brendon slid a new pair of jeans onto his legs, he was walking to his dresser to get a new shirt when he noticed Sarah standing in the doorway. She had on a black camisole, and a pair of pink boy-short underwear. She looked amazing as usual, her black hair perfectly framing her face, those giant blue eyes gazing at him. She walked right up to Brendon and put her arms around his waist.
"Chicago was so boring without you," She purred before kissing his bare chest, "I've really missed you." Brendon ran his fingers down her neck, and smiled.
"I've missed you too." He leaned down and kissed her. This time she didn't hesitate, not letting their lips part, she pushed him back towards the bed. She playfully pushed him down, and climbed onto of him. Brendon grabbed at her hungrily, and kissed her with more passion. She parted their lips and smiled,
"Let's make up for the week we lost, hm?" She offered, playing with the button of his jeans.
"Technically it was more like a week in a half, so..." Brendon smirked, before pulling their lips together again.


A/N I know this makes Brendon seem a little slutty, but don't worry. It will all work out :)
Sign up to rate and review this story