Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Pregnancy of Gerard Way

Silently with bloody knuckes I carry on

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Gerard did the one thing he swore he'd never do again

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-16 - 257 words

1Exciting
Mikey screamed. Lindsey ran in. 
"C--call an ambulance! Gees bleeding really badly!" 
As he was shakily dialing on Gerards iPhone, Gerard opened an eye. 

"Mikey?" he slurred from blood loss. "Am I gonna die?" 
Mikey grabbed him, "You'll make it." 

Gerard slipped into unconsciousness as the paramedics burst in. They hooked up tubes and wires. Mikey looked worriedly at Lindsey. 
-------////-------/-//

Gerard woke up to a white room. His arm felt heavy. He felt pain coursing through his veins. He squeezed his eyes shut, thinking it was only a dream. But it wasn't. 

"Wh-where am I?" he whispered hoarsely. 
He tried to sit up, but the pain searing through him didnt help much. 
"Gerard?" someone put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up; it was Lindsey. 

"Whats going on? Why is my arm heavy?" 


"Gee, you're in the hospital. You were cutting again." 

Cutting. The one thing, along with drugs and booze, that he had sworn to himself he'd never do again. He felt salty tears well up. 

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." 
Tears fell. Lindsey held his hand. Gerard wiped away his tears, and watched as blood soaked his gauze. Lindsey panicked. She grabbed a nurse. She looked at Gerards bandages. They were caked in blood. She quickly removed them, and found bloody stitches. 

"oh shit." she mumbled. 
Gerard looked at the "handiwork" he had done. With all that rich, luscious, crimson blood. He smiled slightly. 
'Yep, just like old times' he thought, smiling.  

An: hope you all enjoyed this :)
Sign up to rate and review this story