Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who's My Daddy?

What Does This Mean?!

by MCRFREAK1996 3 reviews

What is Franks and Craig's thoughts on the inccedent that happened to Onyx and how does the abmulance man know Craig?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 1105 words

0Unrated
A/N I'M SORRY I'VE TOOK SO LONG BUT I'M BACK I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH MY MUM'S WEDDING AND MY PAPER ROUND AND TRYING TO FIND WHERE MY DAD HID MY LAPTOP AND NOW I'VE FOUND OBVIOUSLY HEHE YAY AND WHEN YOU READ THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WHEN THE NEW CHARACTER COMES IN I JUTS WANNA SAY I AM NOT ON CRAIG'S OR RONNIES SIDE SO PLZ NO HATING ON THIS CHAPTER THANKS :P X AMY-BETH X

(Frank’s P.O.V)
Onyx locked herself in her room and I remembered that when I heard shouting I put the blade me and Gee had confiscated off of her on the bedside table “SHIT, ONYX MORTISHA IERO DON’T YOU DARE” then I realised that she wouldn’t have known that it was there until I just yelled “shit” I muttered again then there was a shrill screech “ahhhhh” and I realised it was onyx “shit, shit, shit” I started saying getting louder “Frankie what’s going on?” gerard said as he appeared beside me out side onyx’s room then all of a sudden a piece of folded light purple paper slid itself halfway under the door it was addressed to me I unfolded it and read it then shouted “shit, CRAIG MABBITT YOUR FUCKING DEAD IF MY DAUGHTER DIES!” then I tried to ram the door open then moved back to get a run up when it wouldn’t budge and noticed when I moved forward a sticky red substance on the floor Gerard noticed it at the same time as me and ran down the stairs shouting “MABBITT YOUR FUCKING DEAD!” I didn’t hear him finish the staircase he only got half way down he must have jumped the banister, I shook away all the screams of amber and the crunching of Craig’s or maybe some of Gee’s bones and tried again and again to barge the door open then when I finally got it open I screamed “Amber if you have any common decency left in your body you’ll phone a ambulance!” when I heard no movement or noise apart from the earlier crunching of bones and screams from amber I ran to the banister and shouted “AMBER YOU FUCKING COW PHONE A FUCKING AMBULANCE NOW!” amber moved then but only sluggishly like she didn’t care that her best friend was dying “get a fucking move on amber you selfish bitch Onyx is dying up there, is that what you fucking want just so you can have mabbitt I don’t think she wants him now do you?” Gerard screamed at her and she ran to the phone and dialled 911 “yes, hello I need a ambulance please my b...friend is bleeding to death,” she waited while the administrator calmed her down although she wasn’t scared for onyx she was scared of me and Gerard because we are angry with her and Craig “uh, 29 Abercrombie avenue, Belleville New Jersey My name is Amber McCartland, Her Name is Onyx Mortisha Iero, No I-E-R-O, eye-er-o,Oh ok” she walked over to me and whispered “they need to talk to a parent or guardian to make sure its not a prank call” as she passed the phone to me “hello, yes I’m Onyx’s Dad, My name is Frank Iero jr, No I-E-R-O, Pronounced eye-er-o,I don’t have time for this my daughter is dying she has already lost a lot of blood, yes I understand you need to make sure this is not a prank but I am fucking telling you my daughter is dying and you are supposed to be preventing that, thank you, 5 minutes thanks sorry I didn’t catch your name, Jessie, well thank you Jessie, yes I am in MCR,” I said about to hang up “yes I will sign something and give it to a ambulance person for you” I was getting tired of this girl “ok bye Jessie thanks for your help” when I put the phone down I ran up the stairs only to find Craig crouching over Onyx, this got me angry oh look he’s crying well now he knows how it fucking feels “get the fuck away from my daughter you ass wipe this is all your fault” I yelled stalking towards him through onyx’s blood “I’m sorry Frankie I really am I love your daughter I really do amber forced herself on me I swear” he said fear in his red raw eyes from crying “amber come up here please” I said not looking away from Craig who was now standing across from me rather than bending down next to onyx “y-yes frank?” Amber whimpered just as there was a knock on the door she turned to go and get it when I stopped her and shouted “Gerard get the door it will be the ambulance” I heard Gerard’s wrecked converse soles slapping on the laminate flooring as he ran to the door I heard faint murmuring when they walked through the door and gerard told them where to find onyx “amber did you force yourself on Mabbitt?” I asked pain for my daughter plain in my chocolate brown eyes “n-no frank” she whimpered “LIAR” Craig shouted at her “you are the only fucking liar here mabbitt get out of the house and never come back and never come looking for my daughter do you fucking understand me?” I screamed as I grabbed him by his collar and dragged him through the house and out the door then I turned to the ambulance men and showed them to onyx and they set to work on her.

(Craig’s P.O.V)

I feel really bad why did I kiss amber why, maybe because something inside me likes hurting people, after frank threw me out I sat on the porch so I could follow the ambulance and apologize to Onyx and Frank “hey is this 29 Abercrombie Avenue ?” I looked up and saw the ambulance man and strangely I recognized him he gasped when he saw my red eyes “have you been crying, Craig?” he asked “yes I have been crying, and yes this 29 Abercrombie Avenue what’s your name by the way?” he chuckled while walking towards Amber and Onyx’s house “it’s me Ronnie, Ronnie Radke the guy you stole escape the fate from” he said I was shocked he knocked on the door and frank opened it and showed him to where onyx is and stayed where I was but I could feel franks eyes on my back.
Sign up to rate and review this story