Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

5

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-19 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 1205 words

0Unrated
As we walked, I distanced myself from Gerard. I stayed far behind him, but not so far that he would suspect something. On the outside, I kept my cool, but on the inside, I was scared shitless. My brother killed a guy, without any mercy, and now that I think of it, the mystery guy did look like him, size wise.
He looked back, checking to see if I was still there. Once he got a clear look at me, he turned around again, continuing walking.
I never thought that Gerard would become a killer. Sure, he looked kind of scary, but if you really got to know him, he was the nicest person ever. This wasn’t like him; he wouldn’t kill a complete stranger for no reason. Unless, he thought that the stranger was going to… hurt me. He has always been protective, and that first guy had a gun.
It wasn’t fathomable; Gerard wouldn’t kill someone, or something, intentionally. He wasn’t the kind of person who enjoyed seeing people in pain; that would be sick, it would be wrong. But nevertheless, I don’t want my brother to be heading down a road of crime; that will lead us nowhere.
I have to help him. I have to confront him about this… problem. I know, for a fact, that he is the killer. I don’t believe that he could get that much blood under his nails just by getting a scratch. But I know that he wouldn’t kill anyone without a reason. Heck, Gerard wouldn’t kill anyone, anyways.
*
PoV
Jet and I helped Show Pony bury Electra. She was buried next to one of the only trees in the desert. It was a peaceful area, right behind the diner. But now, with Electra gone, everyone seemed so much sadder, especially Jet, he tried all he could do to save her, but it didn’t work. It was her time.
After we finished burying her, Jet, Pony and I went back inside the diner, and sat with Dr. Deathdefying. Now that we lost a killjoy, and two others were wounded, one severely, we had a new issue to work out. If we got attacked again, our chances of survival would be slim. Dr. D was planning to call in a new group from Zone 9 to come and join us.
He left me and Jet alone so he could go do a little thinking on his own. We sat in an awkward silence. I didn’t really know what to say, because I know Jet was still feeling sad about losing Electra, we all were. But, I wasn’t that good with comforting people, so I kept my mouth shut.
I could hear Dr. D using the radio in the other room. He was contacting the group in Zone 9. Jet sighed, a long, exhausted sigh. He was staring at me.
“You know what this means, right Ghoul?” He said, sounding only slightly tired, compared to his over-dramatic sigh. I knew what this meant. Dr. D calling killjoys from Zones away was going to mean a trip to that zone, to pick them up. We were one of the few killjoy groups that had a transportation vehicle, the majority were destroyed years ago, if they weren’t owned by BL/ind.
*
PoV
We were finishing Day 6 out here, resting in another clearing so I wouldn’t pass out. Gerard finally realized that I was in no way shape to walk anymore, until I rested, so over my repeated lines of ‘I’m fine’ Gerard had enough, and literally carried be off the road, and into a new clearing. I still did my best to fight him off, but it was like he had gotten one hundred times stronger than he was before we got here. It was crazy.
He, again, forcefully sat me down in the clearing, where I gave up my act of keeping it cool, and right away lied down, exhausted. Gerard sat beside me, staring, and most likely wondering what he should do, because of the lack of resources. We found no food or water source out here; it was a vast and empty desert.
I still haven’t confronted Gerard about this killing concept. I was afraid he might be catching on though, he seemed much more nervous now than he did this morning, he kept on moving his eyes in all sorts of direction, then looking at me with a look that I didn’t understand.
I closed my eyes, and let my exhaustion take over me.
PoV
I kept looking at Mikey even after he fell asleep, just to make sure nothing would happen to him. I wish I could find a resource, if I don’t, he’ll die. I couldn’t let my baby brother die, it would kill me. I was so protective of him now, even more than when we were at home, because I know that any minute something dangerous could come by and sweep him away, just like they tried to on night one.
I was getting thirsty, and by now I was starting to accept my want for blood. I don’t know what is happening; I’ve become sort of… a vampire, if that’s the appropriate term. I don’t know what else to call it; I don’t sleep, I’ve been drinking blood, I’ve felt stronger. But right now there’s just a craving for blood, and hopefully one of those monsters comes around so I can drink theirs and not Mikey’s.
I left the clearing and my unconscious brother to try and find the scent of one of those masked beasts. They were around here somewhere probably in at least a two mile radius, but coming closer. They wanted something with Mikey and I, but I just couldn’t tell what.
I sat down on a big rock, just outside the clearing so I could hunt and keep an eye on Mikey. I tried to get all my senses to focus on this hunting job, because it was harder to hunt in the day than the night. I was less focused during the daytime. I could sense the beast getting closer, but I couldn’t tell what direction.
Suddenly, it was right in front of me, it scared the shit out of me, but I didn’t have time to worry about it, it attacked me, taking me to the ground, trying to keep me down. Well, I’m sorry; Mr. Monster, but I can kick your ass in five seconds, tops. I did so, pinning it underneath me, then going in for the neck, causing it to admit a disturbing screech. I drank all that admitted from his neck eagerly. It stopped screeching, and relaxed, until I was sure it was dead. I stopped drinking once I had my fill, picked up the body and carried it into a bush, where I not-so-gently dropped it.
I wiped my face of the extra blood, licking it off of my hand as I entered the clearing, seeing Mikey, sitting up and staring at me with an unreadable smirk.
Shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story