Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

6

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 1434 words

0Unrated
This was a seriously convenient moment. I couldn’t help but smile, which was probably making Gerard nervous about my reaction. But this saved me from the whole confrontation that I was planning in my head. He just stood there, staring at me with those deer-in-the-headlight eyes. Maybe all I needed was a rest, because my life seems to be, just a little bit easier.
Besides the fact of actually talking to him about my findings.
I sighed, and sat up. Gerard didn’t move, which made me laugh. He must be really confused at how calm I am about this whole situation. Does he realize that I kind of figured something was going on, or does he think I suffered a head injury?
I decided to start it casual. “Hi.” I said to him.
He didn’t answer, but he did move forward, slowly, as if afraid to scare me. I didn’t move, I let him come towards me, and kneel down next to me. He just stared at me, it was kind of creepy. I had to kick it up a notch.
“This was a lovely surprise, Gee.” I said, sounding almost cocky. He stared at me in shock and confusion, still not saying anything. “Look, Gee, I already figured something was happening.”
“How-“he choked out, “How did you find out?” I smirked, and lied back down.
“Well, the first night there was something that smelt of blood, and brought me safely back to the clearing. About your height, your body shape. But it only kicked in about yesterday, when I saw all that blood under your nails. But now I have actual proof that my theory exists, with this little stunt you just pulled now…”
He looked at the ground, seeming ashamed that he couldn’t cover it up. I sat up and looked at him, trying to show the in my eyes that I accepted him. “Gee,” he looked at me. “I don’t care if you drink blood, and don’t sleep. I just want you to be honest with me.” He then looked at me sad.
He just hugged me, without saying anything, but I knew it was worth more than any words.
“M-Mikey, I promise,” He said, “Were gonna get out of here”. I nodded, it was the only thing I could do.
*
We didn’t leave the clearing all day, we just lied down and rested although Gerard, being what I presumed to be, a vampire, didn’t have to rest. I however, did, and was greatly thankful for it. I think I slept most of the day, or just forgot what I was doing for hours. Gerard didn’t leave my side.
I stared at Gerard, taking in all of the changes he received. His hair was almost completely red now, but he looked so much stronger than before, it could be from drinking blood. We’ve both changed, I, apparently, have purple eyes, and my hair is now blonde/brown. I also realized I can go days without food or water, I am hungry and thirsty, but I’m not dead.
I also learned that Gerard can see in the dark, which is pretty cool. So, that means, we could walk at night, if he lead me. It turns out that the night we tried to walk, he only stopped for me. I wish I could do something for him in return, I feel like I’m in debt.
Even though he already decided that we weren’t going to continue walking today, Gerard seemed restless, like he had to go somewhere. He kept walking around the clearing, but never going far. I was getting worried about him. He was normally a pretty chill guy, before we had all this shit to deal with.
*
PoV
I was really worried about Mikey. Something must have happened before we got here, I can’t remember what we were doing before we magically appeared in this hell hole, but I’m pretty sure then I wasn’t a vampire.
And if I’m a vampire, then what is Mikey? I can tell from the way he has been reacting out here, that he is most defiantly inhuman as well. But, he doesn’t seem to have the blood lust I have. His eyes, though, they’re so bright… and purple. He didn’t used to have purple eyes, did he? Human eyes are never purple. But, he also hasn’t eaten in about a week. If he was human, he would be dead.
He was sleeping right now, doing what he has been doing every night we’ve been out here. He has been acting very strangely when he sleeps, always moving and sometimes making strange animal sounds. If he didn’t look happy when he slept, I would have talked to him about this. He never seems to bring this up, if he even remembers what he does in his sleep.
I walked around some more, trying to find answers to my questions. The first, what Mikey was. The second, how the hell we were going to get out of here, I did promise Mikey. And third, what that strange, abnormal smell was.
PoV
I woke up suddenly, getting aware of my surroundings. Something wasn’t right, I could feel it, and I could hear it. I looked over at Gerard, who was standing very still, possibly feeling the same way I was. I stood up, very slowly and quietly, to get a better listen at the sound. Gerard quietly went to stand on a big rock, very alert, his nose twitching quickly. I kept his sound away from the new sound. It was ragged breathing, coming from close by, I didn’t move.
There was a growling sound coming from one of the bushes next to me. It defiantly wasn’t a human sound, and I thought that if this thing had to hide from us, it didn’t bring us any good news. As quick as I could, I jumped into the bushes.
The mystery thing was much bigger than I expected it to be, but as soon as I made contact with it, it rolled out of the bushes, trying to get me off of it. From what I could see, as we wrestled on the ground, it had the body of a man. It could have been a man, for all I know, but it was wearing what I thought was a mask. I used all my energy I got from adrenaline to pin the monster down, but it was almost as strong as Gerard. It fought with me equally, kicking and punching where it could. It got me twice with its right foot, right in my stomach, but I pounded back, I even used my finger nails to scratch at it.
Suddenly, a strong force pulled me off of the beast. It was Gerard; he threw me out of the way, and then attacked it himself, overpowering it quickly. By the time he was finished with it, it was lying still, drained of all blood. Gerard wiped his face with the back of his hand, and then looked over to me with a glare on his face.
He walked over to where I was sitting, and roughly pulled me up by my jacket collar. He dragged me back into the clearing and sat me down on the big rock he was standing on before.
“Do you realize how dangerous that was?” He said in a calm but firm tone, gripping my shoulders tightly. “That thing could have killed you!” He was getting really worked up now. I personally didn’t know what made me attack it, mainly it was impulse. I didn’t answer him before he spoke again.
“Look, just don’t do it again, you really scared me.” I nodded. He then smiled and hugged me, but when he did I flinched. The touch made my ribs hurt. He removed his hands concerned.
I looked down at the spot to see if it was majorly damaged, and thankfully, I didn’t see any blood. I lifted up my shirt to see how one of the beast’s sharp kicks affected my skin. It was already bruising into a yellow, brown colour, I frowned at it.
By the look on Gerard’s face, I could see that he wanted to be worried for me, and as well be upset that I might not be able to walk as much. But of course, being stubborn, I would continue anyways.
Sign up to rate and review this story