Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Mission Time

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 448 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Would the darling Delilah and dashing Julius please report to the Big Man's office?" said Scarlett on the P.A. In the meantime, D&J were hanging out at the lounge, watching some lame movie on the movie channel.

"Oh, come on!" Delilah complained. "I may like missions, but this is CRAZY! We haven't had a break in, like, three months!"

"I know, Dee," said Julius, reassuringly. "But, it's what we do. Besides, its fun to kick butt." Delilah laughed at Julius' comment, and headed towards Al's office.



AT AL'S OFFICE

"So, who is it this time, Scarlett?" asked Delilah.

"I'm afraid that cold-hearted jerk Ice is at it again," answered Scarlett. "She's threatening to shut down the world's entire electrical grid if the W.F. does not hand over control of every nation's government in three days, ya dig?"

"So, like, you kiddos have to, like, stop her, man," Al said. "Things can get pretty ugly from now on."

"Greaaaaaaaat," said Julius, sarcastically. "This mission will be a lot of fun, right Dee?"

"Yeaaaaaah, I can't wait," she said. The two agents rolled their eyes and sighed.

"Follow me to the lab, kittens," said Scarlett, to break the short silence. "I've got some swank gadgets for you lovelies." Delilah and Julius followed Scarlett to the lab, and weren't to excited about their new gadgets.

"First," said Scarlett, as she brought out what seemed to be make up. "A super potent derivative of sodium penthanol.

"A truth serum?" asked Delilah, as she examined the gadget.

"Careful, sugar," warned Scarlett. "One whiff of this baby, and you'll end up spilling your deepest, darkest, secrets."

Delilah and Julius' eyes widened with surprise. "I hope I don't get smacked with this stuff like I did when Julius and I were at Steal Your Heart Inc." Delilah thought.

"Next," Scarlett continued. She pulled out two little gadgets, and they looked like chocolate candies.

"Candy bombs?" Julius questioned. "I like that."

"Oh, sugar, these ain't candy bombs," Scarlett replied. "These are bugs. Slip this baby in someone's pocket, and you'll be able to track them wherever they go."

"Nice," said Julius. "That's interesting."

"Meh...that's nothing," said Scarlett. "Now its time for the good stuff." She lifted a cloth and revealed to pairs of shoes.

"Rocket booster shoes. Useful, when you're being chased," Scarlett explained.

"Thanks," said Delilah. "Come on, Julius, let's pay Ice a warm visit on a cold, winter day." And with that, they grabbed the car keys, and were off to Ice's lair. Little did they know of the danger that awaits them.



*************

Im gonna be evil and leave you hanging. Where are they going? Keep readin' to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story