Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Iced

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 1113 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys! Chapter three is here! :D I'll shut up now so you can read the story. XD
..............................................*

Delilah and Julius were off to Ice's lair. They weren't too happy about this mission...they wanted to spend time with each other.

"Why the hell would Ice do something like this?" asked Julius, as they were driving. "I mean, she went from stealing Tokyo's energy, to the hydrogen factory, to this."

"Yeah," Delilah answered. "She's a bigger pain in the butt than I always thought she was." Julius giggled at this comment.

"I guess so, but she drives me nuts when she tries to flirt with me. Blech!"

"Well...she thinks you're cute," Delilah commented. "And...well, you are very handsome, I have to admit." When Julius noticed she said this, Delilah blushed a deep red hue.

"Anyway," Julius said, trying to change the subject. "Are we almost there?"

"Yep," answered Delilah. "We'll be there in about ten minutes."

"Good. I can't wait to get this mission done and over with," Julius said. "We really need a break."

Soon enough, the duo arrived at Ice's lair in Alaska (go figure). They spotted a vent in the wall, and climbed in.

"Uh...shouldn't Ice have some serious security around here? I mean, that was a little easy, sneaking in like this," said Delilah, with a worried look on her face.

"I guess you're right," Julius answered. "But I don't think Ice is worried about anyone figuring out her plan." As they crawled through the squishy vent, their sides practically touching, they began to hear voices.

Julius covered Delilah's mouth and whispered, "Did you hear that?"

Delilah nodded in reply. "Yep, I heard it." Below them were Ice and Sunshine talking.

"Ok," said Julius. "If they're in this together,we're dead."

"Yeah," said Delilah. "And I have a feeling if we caught, it won't look pretty." She was interrupted by Ice yelling.

"I don't care! We have to find those two jerks, and we have to find them NOW!" she yelled.

"You're losing your trademark cool, sister," Sunshine replied. "With this fake mission, we'll catch them in no time."

"Yes, I suppose you're right, Sunny," Ice answered.

Just then, Delilah coughed. They froze in the vent, trying not to make any more noises.

"Did you hear that, Icey?" asked Sunshine.

"Oh, yes, I heard it," answered Ice. "We know you're here Delilah and Julius! Come out now and we won't bother you." Sunshine smirked as Ice was talking.

"Ice," said Sunshine, suddenly. "I think I see something in the vent." She walked under the vent and looked up. "I see them! I see them! They're in the vent!"

"Come on! Let's get 'em!" Ice said, gleefully. They ran across the room and grabbed a ladder.

"Wait a minute," said Sunshine. "Let's do this the more interesting way." She took out her flame throwers.

"Good idea!" said Ice. She took a few steps back and waited for Delilah and Julius to "fall out of the sky".

Just then, the two agents made a crash landing on the hard, cold floor.

"Why you little..." Delilah started. She gave Ice and Sunshine her famous piercing stare.

"Ah ah ah," said Ice. "No inappropriate language." Delilah growled, half thanking Ice for stopping her from saying what she wanted to say.

"Leave her alone, you idiots," warned Julius. "If you two lay one finger on her, I swear, you will regret it for the rest of your stupid lives."

"Awwwww...how sweet," Sunshine said, mockingly. "The cutie is trying to protect Delilah."

"Guards!" yelled Ice. "Get these brats into the cage. But be careful with the cutie."

They nodded and did as they were told. Delilah and Julius were dragged to cages. Each one was put in a separate cage.

"What do you want from us?" Delilah questioned.

"Well, if you must know," Ice began. "Sunshine and I are tired of you two spies of ruining our plans. So we created a fake mission for you dorks to complete. While you were here, we would kidnap you, and lock you up, as we've done now."

"Bastards..." Delilah thought to herself.

"So, now that you've captured us, what do you want?" Julius persisted.

"We thought we'd have a little fun, and try to separate you two. Without each other, you're nothing. So by getting rid of one of you, the other will be useless.

Delilah and Julius gasped. Of course! Why else would they kidnap them?

"I like Julius," continued Ice. "So we won't hurt him. But we'll sure hurt her." She pointed to Delilah. Julius cringed at the thought of what they could do to her.

"Why me?" asked Delilah, clearly angry.

"Because you're a little brat, unlike Julius, he's a hot surfer that's not as annoying as you are," Sunshine spat out.

"Guards! Get the weapons!" yelled Ice. "Weapons? They weren't going to beat her to death, are they?" Julius asked himself.

The guards came to Delilah's cage with whips, clubs, knifes, guns, and pretty much every single weapon you could imagine.

"Wait," said Delilah, pleading. "Before you do anything, let Julius go first. I'll be cooperative if you do."

"Delilah! Are you crazy?!" Julius protested. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I know you don't want to, Julius," said Delilah, frowning. "But I don't want you to see what they'll do to me." A tear rolled down her cheek as she said this.

"Fine," said Julius. She was right. He didn't want to see her suffer. He didn't want her to suffer in the first place.

"Do we have a deal?" Delilah asked Ice.

"Fine," said Ice, reluctantly. "We'll let him go." And with that, the guards released Julius from his cage.

"Wait a minute!" said Julius. "What the hell am I doing?! I'm not just going to leave her!" Surprisingly, Julius walked back into the cage.

"Lock it," said Julius to the guards. "I mean it."

They did as they were asked, and Delilah gave Julius a confused look.

"I'm not leaving you, Dee," said Juliusm trying to smile. "We're a team. Partners. As much as I don't want you to be beaten, I'm not leaving."

Delilah stayed quiet. She was confused. "I told him to go. Why didn't he?" she asked herself.

"Ok, enough of this!" said Ice. "It's playtime. Start beating her. Don't stop until she pleads for mercy."

"This is too good! They'll both suffer!" said Sunshine.

Julius watched helplessly as his best friend, and love, suffered. "She'll be just fine." he told himself. Boy, was he wrong.


..............................................*

Sup guys! Sorry for the long chapter. Hope u liked it! R&R Next chappie is coming soon! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story