Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Defeated

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 574 words - Complete

0Unrated
Julius watched helplessly as Delilah was tortured by Ice's henchmen. They whipped her, slapped her, stabbed her, and pretty much did everything imaginable to a human being. Julius tried to stop the tears from flowing, but the more he tried, the more they fell.

Delilah was screaming in pain. She begged for the henchmen to stop.

"Please," said said, her voice barely audible. "Please...just stop...can't..take..much...more..." And she fell on the floor unconscious.

"Delilah!" Julius yelled. "Dee! Wake up!" She laid on the floor, motionless, lifeless. And what Julius did next surprised Ice and Sunshine. He kicked down one of the bars to his cage, and ran to Delilah. He slowly walked towards the unconscious woman. Julius knelt down beside Delilah, and cradled her head in his arms.

"Oh, Delilah," he whispered. "What did they do to you?" His eyes watered with tears, but he held them back. He gently placed Delilah on the floor, and stood up.

"You idiots!" Julius yelled. "Why the hell would you hurt a woman?"

"Uh-oh..." Sunshine whispered. "We're dead." Ice nodded, and the two sisters were shaking violently. They knew, when Julius is upset, you don't mess around with him. At all. The only person that could control him is Delilah. But, she was unconscious. So Julius was left to fight the ladies all by himself.

"This'll be a piece of cake," Julius thought to himself. And he charged towards Ice and Sunshine. He noticed that there was a whip on the floor. He picked it up, and said to the girls, "I could either whip you both, just as you did to Delilah, or I could let you go, but you'd get arrested. Oooohhh...so many good choices,"

"Please, don't hurt us!" said Sunshine. "We're truly, very, sorry for what we did to Delilah. Honest!"

"Nah," said Julius, who was obviously unconvinced by the sisters' apology. "I think I'd like to have some fun of my own."

And Julius started whipping the sisters violently. Probably just as bad as Delilah was whipped. After a while, the sisters blacked out. Julius called Al, and the sleeping sisters were arrested.

Al looked towards Delilah. He gasped in fear.

"Like, what happened to Delilah, man?" Al questioned.

"Um...Ice's henchmen...they..." Julius began. He was cut short by tears, as they suddenly began to flow down his cheeks. "They...beat her. And she...blacked out."

"Oh man! This is not good, man! We, like, have to get her to a hospital, like, NOW, man!" Al said, with worry written all over his face.

"Yeah," said Julius. "I called them as soon as I got off the phone with you. They should be here by now!" Julius started pacing back and forth, wondering what could be taking the medics so long. Just then, as if on cue, four men carrying a stretcher walked into the room.

"Where is the patient?" asked one of the medics. Julius pointed at Delilah. They all gasped.

"Excuse my language," said the medic. "But how the hell did all this happen?"

"She was...beaten," said Julius, flatly.

"Oh my," gasped a medic. "We'll airlift her ASAP."

"May I come?" Julius asked. "I...I'm really worried about her."

"Of course, of course," said the medic. They then lifted Delilah onto the stretcher, and carried her to the helicopter. As Julius followed, all he could do was pray that everything would be just fine.
Sign up to rate and review this story