Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Me Against The World

(17) The Answer

by LoveDoesntWantMe 0 reviews

Pierre finds out something that leaves him feeling even worse about what he had done...

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-23 - 543 words

1Exciting
Glenn’s body shuddered and she leaned against the bathroom counter, staring down at the tiny plus sign that had the potential to ruin everything.

“Glenn?” Pierre asked, making his way in to the bathroom.

The look on her face was enough to tell him everything. He was going to be a father.

Glenn nodded, tears falling down her face. The wet feeling was unpleasant but it was nothing compared to what was to come. As Pierre stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Glenn she slumped in to him, dropping the stick holding her future. From there the sob’s came easily. The crying had been burning at her throat so to let them out actually felt good.

Pierre felt he had to ask another thing. He had asked Glenn if she had slept with anyone since him but he had not yet asked if she had before. What if it was Ben’s?

“Glenn… Do you think there is a possibility that this is Ben’s?” Pierre asked, bracing himself for her harsh reply but instead she stayed slumped against him and let out some air slowly.

“There’s not.” Glenn whispered.

“Are you sure?” Pierre asked.

“We never had sex Pierre.” Glenn said, head lifting away from his chest so that she could look in to his eyes. “You’re the only person I’ve ever slept with.”

Pierre knew this couldn’t be right. “What? But what? How? You were living with Ben and you said you guys had been together for awhile… I don’t understand.” He didn’t want to believe that he had taken that from her.

“We both followed our family’s religion loosely but one thing that stuck for us both was that we should wait until marriage to have sex.” Glenn breathed in deeply, feeling the pain of her last relationship as she discussed it. “I think that’s why he cheated on me so often. He didn’t care if he was a virgin but he wanted to marry one…”

Pierre stepped away from Glenn, horrified as realization struck. He hadn’t only raped her but he had taken an important moment in her life away. Pierre buried his face in his hands as he moaned in horror.

Glenn gently touched his hand. “Pierre…” She whispered. She wanted to say it would be okay but she didn’t know if it would be anymore.

Pierre shook his head and left the bathroom, leaving Glenn standing there alone. She bit her lip hard and sobbed again, closing the bathroom door and locking it. She didn’t know what to do anymore.

Seconds later she heard Pierre’s rage being taken out on his home. She could hear things smashing and being thrown. Sliding to the floor Glenn covered her ears with her hands and sobbed harder. She didn’t want this.

Meanwhile in the other room Pierre grabbed everything within reach and smashed it against the wall, screaming his frustrations too busy to notice Glenn’s pain at his anger.

After he was done destroying everything near him Pierre sunk to the wall and buried his face in his hands horrified with what he had done. Was he really that kind of man?
Sign up to rate and review this story