Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Suicidal

by DelilahDevonshire 0 reviews

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 260 words - Complete

0Unrated

Julius thought about his decision. "I have to be with Delilah. And I know just how," he thought to himself. Suicide.

He went back to the Academy, to take one last look at it, and to leave a note for Al and Scarlett.


I'm sorry. Death was the only escape. Good bye.

J.C.


After sliding the note under Al's office, only one thing was left to do. He went outside, and sat next to Delilah's grave. He began to cry a little, thinking of how he missed her. But not for much longer.

"I'm coming, Delilah," Julius whispered. "I'm coming. And then we'll be with each forever."

He sat up, and put the gun to his head. He paused before doing anything. "Do you really want to do this? After all those years you spent with Al and Scarlett? How they treated you like their own son? Are you sure you want to commit suicide?" Julius asked himself. And the answer was yes. He emptied his mind, and slowly pulled the trigger.

Julius Dean Chevalier was no longer in this world.

-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Srry 4 the short chappy again, but, I kinda had writer's block. I will keep uploading D&J stories...so..yea. LOL. Plz make my day and review! (Free cupcakes if u do..lol)
Sign up to rate and review this story