Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Revenge.....So Sweet

by DelilahDevonshire 1 review

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 419 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys! Thx so much for reading! After this, I'll have one more chappie left! Yay me! I know you're just ITCHING to read, so i'll shut up. xD
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-..-
As Julius walked back to the Academy, he thought of only one thing. Revenge. "I'll live my life bearing the name of a murderer if I have to, but I will not let those morons get away with this," Julius thought to himself.

He snuck into his room and opened the dresser. There it was. His pistol. Taking the pistol, he walked out of the Academy, the last time he time he was ever there.

"I'm coming after you Ice and Sunshine," Julius mumbled to himself. "And I'm coming, Dee."

He reached Ice's lair, and believe it or not, her sister was there. They saw Julius, and froze when they saw the gun.

"W-What is that?" Ice stuttered.

"This?" Julius asked, pointing to the gun. "Oh, its a pistol. Nothing to worry about. Besides, I wasn't done having my fun yet."

"B-but, Julius, we said we were sorry!" Sunshine whined. "I beg of you, don't hurt us! Please!" At this point, they were both sobbing.

"I'd love to," Julius began. "But I can't. You took the thing that mattered most to me, and that was Delilah. So, you're paying the consequences."

Julius held up the gun, pointing it at the sisters' heads. He put his finger on the trigger, and he shot the gun. They were dead. Gone. Julius never felt so happy in his life. Except, ever since Delilah's passing, he felt...lonely. It was as if he lost a part of himself.

"I can't live like this," Julius said to himself. "I've got to be with Delilah. And that's what I'll do."

He made his decision. One simple decision. Suicide.


-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Srry 4 the short chappie. I felt tht it needed to be short. lol. thx again for reading! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz review!
Sign up to rate and review this story