Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Do

Chapter Eleven

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

You just gotta read this one :')

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 685 words - Complete

0Unrated
After dinner, Lady Madness told us that she felt homesick so she was going to have an early night.
As soon as she was gone, I whispered “Does anyone wanna give her some new clothes? She’s been wearing that wedding dress for ages!”
“I’ll put something together,” Screaming Revolver told me “I’ll give it to her tomorrow.”
“She’s a bit weird, isn’t she?” Colourful Shadow whispered. She seemed to have forgotten about how pissed off she had been when Fun Ghoul teased her about being scared of Korse “She ran away from that place and now she’s homesick and wants to return.”
“She probably just misses her parents,” I said, getting up “I’m going to go and see if she’s okay.”
I ran out of the room and up into Lady Madness’ room. She wasn’t crying but she was sitting on her bed, staring into space. “Lady Madness,” I closed the door behind me “Is everything okay?”
“I just want to live a normal life.” Lady Madness replied “Well not normal exactly. I want to live like you guys do. I want to be a proper killjoy.”
“You are a proper killjoy!” I promised “What do you mean?”
“I wish that Korse wasn’t my fiancée. I wish that I could just be like you guys used to be. When you guys used to just drive around in that car, killing dracs and not caring who thought you were different.”
“What do you mean like we used to be? What changed?”
“Well now you have to take care of me all the time. It’s like some kind of protection programme. I feel so useless sometimes.”
“It’s not like that!” I reminded her “How many times do I have to tell you? What can I do to prove to you that you’re not here just because you don’t want to marry Korse?”
Lady Madness shrugged “I don’t think there’s anything you can do.”
“There is one thing I could do.” Someone said. That someone turned out to be me before I could stop myself.
Lady Madness looked at me “What? What could you possibly do?”
“I could do this.” Then I leaned over and gave her a gently kiss on the lips.
We stayed there for about ten seconds before I pulled away “Why did you do that?” Lady Madness asked.
I blinked at her “I’ve wanted to do that since the moment I met you. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met. It was amazing when you started opening up to me because I really wanted to know what was on your mind and you started telling me. And we started getting closer every second. I never knew if you felt the same way and I guess I still don’t know but-“
Lady Madness giggled and shut me up by kissing me again. She pulled away and whispered “You’re not like the others here Kobra. You never judged me like the others did. Everyone else here suspected me as a spy for BLI. But you always stood up for me; you always wanted to hear my side of the story. And you seemed to really care about me… I hoped that you liked me the way I liked you but like you said, I wasn’t sure.”
“And then we were talking about our true names,” I continued “And you said that you’d always wanted that kind of relationship with someone. I really want that kind of relationship… With you.”
“Are you serious?” She asked, smiling “I’ve always felt that way about you! Kobra… Do you think…?”
“What?”
“Do you think that if we just get to know each other a little bit more…? We could tell each other our real names?”
“I think we could,” I took her hands “I really like you Lady Madness and Korse doesn’t deserve someone as amazing as you.”
“Well good,” Lady Madness grinned “Because I wasn’t planning on marrying him anytime soon.”
Sign up to rate and review this story