Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

This isn't an option

by CherriBoomBoom 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 883 words

0Unrated
So heeeeeey. It's me again. With another chapter. Yay!

Chapter nine


I witnessed as his jaw dropped silently to what seemed lower than any other human could ever manage.

-Bu- how- what- when- it’s- you- I- I’m- this-

Seeing his face, he wasn’t very happy about it. Not that I expected it, but I mean, it took me a fuckload of courage to actually admit it to him, and he was just sitting there, not even able to finish a sentence properly. This kid would ruin our lives, I knew it. But just the thought of abortion was making me feel sick. It was horrible. I knew I couldn’t take an innocent life, let alone one that was growing in me.

-Oooh, this is all your stupid brother’s fault! I sobbed hysterically.

Just as I enunciated that thought did I realize: there it was. The solution. Plain and simple. I instantly stopped crying and looked back up at Mikey.

-I’ve got it, I whispered.

He was still in awe, making strange noises and uncompleted sentences. The concept hadn’t gone properly through his head yet and he still couldn’t grasp its enormity.

-I’ve got it! I repeated louder.

-D- Y- G- Got what?

I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

-We have to go back to your place. Is Gerard there right now?

Next thing he knew, I was barging in his older brother’s room, a fiery sparkle in my eye. The little freak was sat at his desk, drawing what appeared to be some sort of dark, twisted comic.

I grabbed him by the collar and rammed him into the nearest wall, knocking his chair over in the process. I caught a glimpse of Mikey’s half-impressed, half scared look as I growled:

-Listen up, you motherfucker. I’m only gonna say this once. I’m pregnant with your brother’s child, and it’s your fault. I-

-How do you know for sure it’s actually mine? Timidly asked the younger Way.

I shot him a look:

-Oh come ON, Mikey. You’re the last person I’ve had sex with in months. As I was saying, I added, turning back to Gerard, I’m keeping it. I’m not a child murderer. Abortion is disgusting. So you better find a source of income, and quick, because you’re fucking helping me on this. Without your idiotic bet, your brother wouldn’t have practically raped me and I wouldn’t end up in deep shit, pregnant at my age with all kinds of trouble to come.

Gerard laughed straight to my face, his dirty jet black hair covering most of his facial expression.

-It’s not my damn fault if he can’t put on a stupid condom. It’s your fucking probl-

I kneed him in the nuts and he instantly shut up, writhing in pain and gasping for air.

-I’m not giving you a goddamn option, Way. Either you help me or I fucking file a report on you for rape. Don’t make me break your nose twice, idiot.

I let go of his shirt and he dropped to his knees. I heard him mutter:

-Bitch.

-I’m outta here, I groaned, bolting out.

I left the Way house without even turning back and giving Mikey a look. I headed back home. As I walking, a though popped in my head:

“The kid DRAWS?”

As awesome as that seemed, with me having to hang around the Way brothers a lot in the future, I didn’t want my opinion of him to change; he was still a fuckhead and was the person who’d gotten me in the deepest shit. Drawing made me think of the week of detention I got for attacking Mikey.

Which made me realize. I’d have to drop out. I couldn’t go to school like that. I could manage getting hated and treated like a whore; I didn’t mind that, people already hated me; they’d just have a reason to do so from now on. But I’d have to explain to my mom the how and why of things. Jesus fucking Christ. I was as good as dead. My mom was nice; she could tolerate the alcohol, and I knew she’d forgive me if I ended up in drugs a few times.

But pregnancy? Forget about it. I didn’t even have a stable job. There’s no way she’d help me with it. She’d throw me out of the house, and I’d have nowhere to go. It’s not like she didn’t know I wasn’t a virgin anymore. C’mon, I’m turning 19 this year, it’d be foolish to think otherwise. But fuck, a child. A goddamn child. This wasn’t good. I almost turned back. But then I remembered I couldn’t go anywhere.

I... ugh. That’s what I get for being an outcast. No one’s place to go and hide at. I didn’t know why, but I started running. As fast as I could. Running nowhere. Just... running. And when I finally collapsed, it was with a scream:

-Gerard Way, you motherfucker, I hate your fucking guts!
Sign up to rate and review this story