Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

love in the air

by headintheclouds 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-26 - Updated: 2011-08-26 - 617 words

0Unrated
No, I can’t be...can I? I’ve only just seen this guy, he’s said five words to me and I think I’m in love? That only happens in soppy chick flicks, like the ones Emily used to make me watch after she had supposedly ‘endured’ one of my horrors (though truthfully, she loved a good horror really.) Anyway, we spent the whole period talking about art and music, he plays guitar and he has a few of his own, some of them have names such as Pansy or Texas. I told him I like to draw, especially comics and cartoon horrors and about me singing. He didn’t even laugh at this, all he said was, and ‘I really hope I can hear you some time.’ Before smiling the most dazzling smile I’ve ever seen, his lip-ring sparkling in the dim light. We seemed to get on so well, you never would have guessed that I only meet this guy an hour ago. When the bell rang I looked over his shoulder at his pad to see what he had been doing as he hadn’t put his pen down all lesson. I looked puzzled at all the lines and dots until I finally realised he had been writing music. I didn’t have time to see any of the lyrics, or even the title before frank covered his pad with his arm, standing up quickly.
‘I-umm i-i gotta go, sorry.’ He grabbed his bag and walked swiftly out the room, I only caught a last glimpse of his jet-black shirt as he left. I didn’t see him all day. All I could think about were his eyes, his dreamy eyes...
’GEE! Back to earth!’ Mikey grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the road as a car zoomed right where I had just stood. ‘You could have been killed! You were completely in a daze!’ he shouted, but then he smiled. You know the kind of smile where someone knows something they know they shouldn’t, yeah, THAT smile. I tried to be more aware from then on, but he kept coming into my mind, his eyes...a deep brown outlined with heavy black/red eyeliner, his hair that fell perfectly over his eyes, his black t-shirt that clung to his body, his tight black skinnies... just everything about him was amazing. I got home and ran up to my room; I grabbed some paper and started drawing. Three hours later I was done, and it was perfect. There was a knock on my bedroom door,
‘Come in!’ The door opened and frank stood there awkwardly leaning against the frame.
‘Hi, sorry about earlier, I- wow! That’s amazing!’ he picked my picture up of the desk, I was frozen to the chair as his hand brushed my forearm, my arm tingled warmly on the spot where his skin had touched mine. He then pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket with the other hand. ‘This was meant for you, I was too nervous to give it too you earlier.’ He gave me the paper, it was the sheet of music he had written in class, only much neater and the lyrics delicately written underneath in franks own spidery font, but it had a note on the bottom... “Gerard way, I think I love you.” I could have died of happiness.
‘Frank Iero,’ I whispered, so quietly it could have been mistaken as a breath, ‘I think I love you too.’ As he leaned towards me I closed my eyes, could this moment be more perfect?

sorry about them being short, hopefully they will get better:P
Sign up to rate and review this story