Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

'ill never let them hurt you'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

someones secret is out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 532 words

1Ambiance
-two weeks later-
meet me at park in 10 –Frankie x
It was pouring with rain outside, perfect. It hadn’t rained for ages and I was starting to get sick of being cooped up inside, although being with frank made it a bit more bearable. Me and frank had spent the past two weeks at each other’s houses just drawing, or making music, or just talking. I had hardly seen Mikey or my mom other than at the occasional mealtime, and I loved it. When we did see each other, it was a mad rush of stories that the other ways’ had missed, Mikey talking about a recent girlfriend (who’s name was Katherine, she was tall with dark hair and a pretty face, she’s two years below me- in mikey's year, she’s bubbly and likes to talk, a lot.) and me telling them both about all the things me and frank had been doing, all the bands he was into, the movies we had watched and all the moments he had made me smile. Me and frank had never actually been out places together, living in a town of homophobes; we usually hang where we are alone. But today was so cold and wet, no one would be around, we were safe. I threw on my leather jacket, pulled on my skinnies and boots, grabbed my keys, shouted goodbye to my mom and Mikey, and ran down the road to the park. The rain hit me hard in the face, it was ice cold and stinging, but nothing was going to stop me from actually be with frank somewhere other than our rooms. When I turned the corner that changed from sidewalk to grass I slowed, cautious not to slip over on the mud. He stood leaning against the fence, his back to me, soaking wet but as beautiful as ever. He hadn’t seen me so I ran up behind him and tackle hugged him, it wasn’t until he turned around I saw his face. It was bright red- not from his eyeliner but from tears, his eyes swollen and a huge gash on his cheek, which was still bleeding.
‘Who did this to you?’ I gasped, I placed my cold, wet hands on his swollen cheeks, he winced and I pulled them away quickly.
‘They know, Gee, they know everything...and, and they said, they were coming for you too..’ he pointed to his cheek, ‘this is just the beginning, its out... what can we do?’ his voice broke on the last word, then he put his arms round me, sobbing softly into my chest.
‘Who, frank. Who’s coming for me?’ I noted the slight panic in my voice, as I thought I already knew, but I had to be sure.
‘T-toms gang and he s-said there were more, and they are coming for us, mainly you...’
‘I’ll never let them hurt you, baby, I promise.’ I stood there, in the rain, just hugging frank close, not scared for myself because I knew there was nothing I could do.

thanks for reading, ill update as soon as i can:3 R+R please:D
Sign up to rate and review this story