Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

you got what you deserved.

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

someone is holding a life in their hands.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-29 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 460 words

0Unrated
‘Queer!’
‘Faggot!’
‘Gay-boy!’
I can stand the names, I thought to myself as I walked home from school alone on that breezy September afternoon. If all they can do is shout names, I’m honestly not scared of them. I strolled down the path with my hands in my pockets, misfits bag swinging from one shoulder and my head held high. Something hit me on my leg and I stumbled slightly, refusing to turn to see what-or who it was, I carried on. There were footsteps behind me, five-six people maybe; I still didn’t turn round though.
‘Oi! Emo! A little birdie told me someone is home alone tonight!’ tom’s voice rang high and clear in my ear drums, but I kept walking.
It was true, my mom was away for the week and Mikey was staying with Katherine for the night. I couldn’t really understand why this was so important to tom.
When I was on the driveway for my house, I felt a hand reach out and grab my arm, I didn’t get a chance to see who it was before I was thrown face-first to the ground. I rolled onto my back, just in time to roll out of the way of a kick. I was pulled up and slammed against the wall of my home by tom himself. I heard a smash of glass and my breath quickened. A mad thought rushed through my head; he’s going to kill me. I closed my eyes and awaited pain but nothing came, I opened them to see toms piercing blue eyes staring harshly into mine. He had a wicked smile on his face as he moved his arm to my throat. He held my neck to the wall with force, only leaving just enough room for me to be able to gulp for air.
‘You and that frank person deserve this,’ he spat at me, holding a big piece of sharp close to my face, ‘you disgust me.’ There was a searing pain in my lower arm as something was shoved into it was force. There were a number of cruel laughs as the glass was slowly pulled out of my arm, only to be shoved back in again, and again. I could feel the warm blood running down my arm, into my palm and off my fingers. The sound of the droplets hitting the floor was sickening.
After 17 stabs to the arm, I was finally released, I fell against the wall. Shutting my eyes tight I just sat there. Someone kicked my leg and spat, ‘faggot’ at me, just before I passed out on the ground.


im trying to update daily, so there should be another chapter tomorrow:3 R+R please:D
Sign up to rate and review this story