Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

'but does anyone care?'

by headintheclouds 1 review

wounded, but still fighting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 595 words

0Unrated
Luckily, I only passed out for 10 minutes, but the blood was still trickling down my arm when I came round. I had been left so far down the alley that no one would have been able to see me, I assumed that was toms plan all along, just leave me to die there. I stood up shakily and walked back to the front door; I unlocked it and went straight to the sofa. I dumped my stuff on the floor and went to the kitchen to find a bandage. I decide I better call Mikey, punching the numbers into the phone was agony, but I had to use my bad arm as my good arm was still applying pressure to my wounds.
-Ring ring ring ring ring ring-
‘Hey wassup gee. I did tell you I was going to Katherine’s didn’t I?’
‘Yeah, but I need you to come home. Right now. Its urgent. Actually can you get Katherine’s parents to drop you here, it’d be safer.’
‘What’s going on?’ Mikey sounded worried.
‘I just...I just need you to get here as soon as you can.’
‘On my way.’ The line went dead. Oh god, Mikey...please hurry up. I started wrapping the bandage tightly around my arm when my mobile started buzzing. I grabbed it and wedged it between my head and shoulder, so I could continue bandaging up my arm.
‘GERARD! GEE! Are you okay! How bad are you hurt? This is all my fault! I’m so sorry!!’ a voice screamed down the line at me. That voice could only belong to one person.
‘I’m fine!’ I grimaced as the bandage touched my open wound, ‘just a few scratches that’s all.’ But frank seemed to be able to see right through me.
‘im coming over, right now.’
‘No, frank please! They’ll get you too! They are probably waiting for you!’ my voice trembled with fear for frank. ‘At least let me ask Mikey to give you a lift on his way home.’
‘Fine. Hang in there baby.’ Frank hung up, so I finished tying the bandage and texted Mikey. I sprawled on the sofa and began to watch some police documentary thing. 20 minutes later Mikey turned up with frank and Katherine. She came in first and gasped at the sight of my blood-soaked bandage, I shot her a sympathetic smile from the sofa. Mikey walked in after her, the smile fell from his face.
‘What the hell happened?’ he asked, anger and pain filled his voice, but he was too shocked to move. Frank walked in last; he was the only one that was expecting this. He ran to my side and knelt on the floor, tracing the bandage with his tiny fingers.
‘Has it stopped bleeding yet?’ he asked in a low whisper.
‘I don’t know, take off the bandage and have a look.’ Frank tenderly started to prise the bloody bandage away from the stab wounds. Mikey was now stood above my head, looking concerned. Katherine was still stood in the door way, shock in her eyes and her hand still over her open mouth, trying to make sense of what had happened. When the bandage was off, a few of the cuts started to gush fresh blood, some had healed and some were just bleeding a tiny bit. I didn’t dare look, but the warm liquid was dragging me under. Mikey's face blurred and everything turned to black.


next chapter tomorrow, my lovely readers:D R+R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story