Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > freedom comes at a price.

'it was a lie when they smiled, and said "you wont feel a thing"'

by headintheclouds 0 reviews

a trip to the hospital...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-08-31 - 543 words

0Unrated
I woke to the sweet smell of frank; I opened my eyes to see where it was coming from. I couldn’t see him so I tried to stand up.
Everything hurt. I felt a hand push me back down onto whatever I was laying on, although I was certain it wasn’t my sofa. My eyes followed the arm of which the hand was attached to, until they meet franks concerned eyes. He smiled, and I smiled back, though my lips were chapped and sore. He passed me a glass of soda quietly.
‘I’m not sure if I’m aloud this in here, but I know you like it.’ He grinned as I gulped it down quickly. He put his hand on my arm, which had been bandaged up properly and it was only then I realised I was attached to a drip. A drip. That meant needles.
‘I hate needles.’ I muttered, not looking at it but feeling sick at just the thought.
‘That’s why the nurse did it while you were out, so you wouldn’t feel it. Don’t even worry about it; it won’t be there for much longer.’ His grin widened, but there was still some emotional pain shimmering in his bright eyes.
Wait, nurse, drip, needle. How the hell had I gotten to the hospital?
‘What am I doing here?’ I asked, my voice shaking.
‘You were bleeding a lot, and then you passed out,’ he winced, ‘so we called your mom, she’s outside but she wanted me to tell you what happened, she’s furious.’ A grin danced across his lips, before he went back to being serious.
‘We were waiting in your house, because she said she was coming straight home. An hour later there was loads of banging on the windows. They were shouting horrible things about you gee, and about me and something about “wishing you still had Emily to protect you” I don’t really know what they meant...’
I did, I thought to myself. ‘Then they started throwing stuff at the house, shouting for you to come out, I guess they thought it was only you there. Katherine was in Mikey’s arms; she was shaking and kept saying we had to get you to the hospital. Mikey was trying to comfort her, but she was determined, so she called an ambulance for you. There was a loud smash, not to mention Katherine’s screaming, and the front window shattered. Mikey started shouting, he went mental, and he actually scared us a bit. They kept shouting about coming back to get me, and to finish you off. They heard sirens and ran. You lost so much blood, and you’ve been out of it for 5 hours. It was awful.’ On the last word frank burst into tears, he sobbed into the sheets where my torso was, gripping my hand tightly.
‘It’s just;’ frank sobbed ‘I’m trying, to let you know how much you mean to me.’ He kissed my forehead, and hugged my body close, until he was prised of me by my mother, Mikey and a very tear stained Katherine.


R+R please:3 i'll try and make the next ones better/longer XD
Sign up to rate and review this story