Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

Hurricane Irene

by ZombieSlayer13x 5 reviews

This is...a final testament? A statement? A rant? Hopefully not the last thing I write.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 302 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ahoy!

As my fellow East Coasters know, Hurricane Irene is coming.

I know all of you in Tornado Alley and down south get hurricanes and tornadoes pretty yearly and this is nothing compared to Katrina or what just happened in Japan. It's just...us people in the East Coast, we don't get this shit. Ever.

I have around 20 or more 80 foot pine's in my backyard....they don't stand a chance against 80-100 mph winds. I also have a creek a couple hundred feet from my basement, 7-10 inches of rain!? Or was it feet?

I am loosing something in the hurricane.

A friend, family member, my house, my life. It's all the same to me. I'm packing while I write. I just got my room redone a couple months ago.

At least spare my room Irene if anything...the while house would be nice though.

To all of you in NJ (INCLUDING MY MENTAL FRIEND WHO DECIDED TO STAY THERE THIS WEEKEND AND IS REFUSING TO COME HOME!) PLEASE be safe!

TO THE REST OF THE EAST COAST! BE SAFE!

I'm in Pennsylvania, so it might not hit us that bad, but you guys....

So yeah. I'm probably being paranoid, that's just the way I am. I just don't want to die and have no one ever see my art, or my writing, or know my last thoughts.

I'm one of those people. Also I just watched Independence Day last night.

Everyone stay safe.

If something does happen to me, this story will go to the dogs. I love all of you on here.

Bye for now!

-A.J.S.

P.S. if something does happen to me, or anyone else, let's make a pact to die screaming the lyrics to famous last words while throwing our middle fingers in the air.
Sign up to rate and review this story