Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave...

Chapter 4: Texts and Bullies

by TheatreGeek 2 reviews

Frank gets to school and is immediately confronted with his fears.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 562 words - Complete

1Insightful
The familiar smell of the corridor is enough to make me gag. Luckily, hardly anyone is around this early so it means I can walk to my locker without being pushed, tripped or stuffed in a locker ( this wouldn't be possible if I wasn't so freaking small. 5Ft 4in and I'm nearly sixteen. What the hell?) I shove my key in my locker and grab the ridiculous amount of books I need for the day and then close it again. I sigh and continue down the corridor to my classroom.
I push open the green door and shuffle in, flopping down on the nearest empty seat. A group of girls are huddled around a desk at the front of the classroom, chattering noisily about Justin Beiber and The Jonas Brothers or some other crap, and the guys are all sat together at the back, in the corner. Aiden Grimesby, the "cool dude" of the year has is phone in his hand and the rest of the guys are leaning over it eagerly, jeering and making crude jokes. Aiden has a ridiculous, self-satisfied grin on his face. He's probably bragging about some sleazy texts from some girl he's seeing. He notices me watching him and says " Hey hey! It's Frankie!" he crosses over to me, the crowd of guys around him parting like the Red Sea, " What does your short, emo ass make of this?" he shoves the phone in my face, selecting one of the many messages in his inbox. Yup, just as I thought. "Well?" I shrug and roll my eyes. Wrong choice. "That's 'cos your a fag! Look at you with your eyeliner and your hairstyle. Oh and look, we've got a lip ring now too, aren't we tough?" Aiden laughs and kicks me hard in the shin. " I'm not gay for the millionth time! Just because I don't give a shit about you and you're new girlfriend, doesn't mean I'm gay, you moron!" I shout back in his face. He simply snorts and then goes back over to his gang, telling them what had happened and laughing. Not as if they hadn't just heard it. The girls have paused in their incessant gossiping and are looking at me. I pretend I couldn't care less and stare blankly out of the window, but I can't hide the fact that my face is turning bright red with embarrassment.
The next two lessons are absolute torture. I've had seven balls of paper thrown at my head, three obscene texts from Aiden and then he trips me as I leave the classroom, making me drop some of my books on the floor. I bend down to pick them up and hear his voice behind me. "Hey, you should be more careful Frankie. Quick get up, you're cluttering up the hallway." He says and he saunters out behind me, walking over my chemistry textbook, crumpling the pages even more than they were already. I give him a death stare and a middle finger combo and scrabble around for my books. He simply laughs at me, swaggering down the hallway. I clench my fists to try and keep back the anger. Stuffing my books in my bag, I sneak out through the back door and hide myself away behind the sports hall, pulling out the crumpled packet of cigarettes from the pocket of my bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story