Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life as I Know it *Ferard*( ReWite)

The Sharpest lives

by Mikeyfuckingway 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 805 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Okay I'm going to recap a little bit

Frank's Pov

“Gerard is thinking about suicide” Mikey Said Looking at the boy in a ball on the ground.
“Gerard is... he's.... What? Why?” I said running over to Gerard.
“ All we've gotten out of him is that hes upset about your fight and that-” Mikey Paused, about to cry.
Ray came over to me “ Mikey and Gerard’s dad just left them, packed up his things and left”
“ He said that he never loved us! He said he just felt sorry for us!” Mikey said Bawling his eyes out by now.
Bob walked over to Mikey and tried to calm him down “ Mikey calm down, it'll be okay, I promise.” Bob's voice was softer more clam and kind then before. I walked over to Mikey “ Mikey calm down, We all love you more then anything.” I said. “ Mikey we are kind of a family, You, me, Bob,Gerard, and Ray.”
Mikey looked up at me “ Really?”
“Really Mikey. I promise” I Said. It was true we all were like brothers, well aside from me and Gerard.
“You Mean The Frank?”
We All looked over, It was Gerard.
“Of Course, Gee.” I said with the puppy dog look on my face.
Gerard sat up and looked at me. “ Why did you call me gee?”
Shit. “ Well.... Um......Its.... Just..-” He cut me off, by kissing me.
“ I Love you Frankie. You might not love me back....” He trailed off
“ I Love you to Gee” I smiled and kissed him
“ Okay Enough with the making out!” It was Mikey . We all laughed, even Gerard.
Then my phone buzzed in my pocket.
“Who is it” Gee asked.
“ Oh just-” I cut myself off, because I thought of our fight.
“You okay Frank?” Ray asked
“Yeah. Its my mom asking if I’m okay and be home soon” I Texted her a “ Yeah mom i'm okay =} I'll be home soon. Can The guys come over?” “ Sure dear.” Is all I got back.
“You Guys wanna come over for supper?”
“Uhh Sure I will” Ray Answered faster then anyone.
“I will” it was Bob
Gerard and Mikey exchanged glances “ We Will”
~ 30 mins later ~
Gerard's Pov

I Walked in Frankie's little house. I was cute and cozy.
“ Come meet my mom” Frank said like a little kid running in the kitchen to his mom.
“MOM I”M HOME!” He screamed
“Hi Frankie” His mom said giving frank a big ol' hug
Frank's mom wasn't at all what I expected.
She was a little shorter then him, had short choppy black hair, a few piercings and tattoos, and she wore sweatpants and a tee shirt. She was a lot different then my mom. My mom was Franks height, with blonde almost white hair, No piercings or tattoos, and never wore sweatpants and a tee shirt.
“ Hi You must be Gerard” She said. She sound just like Frank, But Female.
“ Hello. Yep I'm Gerard. This is Mikey , My Little Brother, and Bob And Ray,my best friends Aside from frank,” I said smiling
She just nodded said hi to the guys then went back to cooking,so we went down stairs.

Bobs Pov

We went in Frank''s house, it was smaller then mine, By a lot, but I liked it, it was Cozy and Home Like.
Frank went in the kitchen with his mom, so we fallowed him. Frank's mom is a lot different then she seamed on the phone.
She was a little shorter then him, had short choppy black hair, a few piercings and tattoos, and she wore sweatpants and a tee shirt. She was a lot different then my mom. My mom is a lot taller then Her, my mom has sandy blonde hair,like mine, but hers was always in a bun, my mom thinks piercings and tattoos are bad and relbish, and my mom is always in Silk or a Suite. We interdicted our selves and she went back to cooking, I like her, more then I like my own mom.

Ray's Pov

Frank's house I a lot like mine, Small and cozy. Frank started talking and screaming, kinda like my house. We went in the kitchen to meet his mom, she doesn’t look like my mom but she acts like it. Frank's mom She was a little shorter then him, had short choppy black hair, a few piercings and tattoos, and she wore sweatpants and a tee shirt. She was a lot different then my mom, in appearance anyway. My mom is Is about her height my mom had an Afro my mom had only on piercing and one tattoo, Frank's mom has many, and my mom wears sweatpants and a tee shirt too. Gerard gave a little Interdiction for us and we went down stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story