Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 18

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 279 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 18/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
Summary: Anna´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

I had left the Castle´s ballroom in utter panic and haste and so I had run into the depths of Vilkova without wasting any thought on orientation. Now I was standing in a very dark hall of the castle, hyperventilating in exhaustion and fear and having very pessimistic thoughts about ever finding my way out of these damned cold walls.

My panic even rose with the fear that the Master of this Castle could come around the corner at any time. Instead, I suddenly could hear a soft voice calling out for me. It was the distinctive voice of Van Helsing. His calls sounded strange, almost hesitant and very faint.

But in my doubts to ever get out of here, I ignored this oddity and began to follow the echoes of the voice, eager to find the hunter, who surely would be able to get us out of this cage that was full of blood-sucking creatures.

The voice´s calls got nearer and nearer. Tears of relief formed in my eyes, while I almost tripped over the heavy fabric of my red gown.
Thankfully, I was caught right in time before my nose would have hit the stony floor.

I looked up to thank my saviour, but all I could do was to shudder at the ice-cold touch of the hands that held onto my shoulders.

"There you are, my sweet Princess....", the monster hissed...
Sign up to rate and review this story