Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 19

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 383 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 19/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Gabriel´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

Like a puppeteer, that inhuman bastard led me forward and deeper into the labyrinth of the Vilkova Palace. Soon, I could hear Anna´s footsteps as an answer to my hesitant calls for her.

Like a red ghost she suddenly came around the corner. In slow motion, I saw her tripping over her wide gown and she was falling right into the arms of the beast, that had rushed towards the Princess in inhuman speed to capture her.

His hissed words did nothing to soothe Anna. I could tell that she was petrified in fear and shock to encounter Dracula yet again instead of me. Searching for eye-contact, her gaze fell on me. But I could not look her in the eye. Too great was my shame about Count Dracula having me in his grip completely.

While I hung my head in humiliation, I could hear Dracula´s idiotic chuckle.

"Now, do not stand there, being useless, Gabriel. Come and join us," he teased me.

It was unbearable to feel the ball of anger growing in my stomach and there was nothing I could do about it. The vampire still held great power over me. He made that clear again when he rolled his eyes at my slight refusal and strengthened his grip on me again.

"Don´t be a spoilsport, my friend," his honey-sweet voice was sheer mockery.

Ripping pain in my head finally forced me to took several steps towards Anna and the vampire.
With a pleased look, the Count turned back down towards the beautiful girl. Tempting she looked, still bent, her white decollete forming a sharp contrast to the black of the night that dominated this hall.

"A true temptress she is...," that bastard had read my thoughts again.

"And look how her little heart is thumping...," Dracula ran a sharp nail over Anna´s exposed vulnerable neck.

This night seemed to offer crueler happenings than I had expected. He would kill the last Valerious and I would stand next to him as his transfixed witness...
Sign up to rate and review this story