Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 20

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 306 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 20/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Dracula´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

The sweet Princess lay in my arms, helpless and full of rushing Adrenaline in her veins. I knew that she was frightened of me and that her excited state was caused by pure shock. Still, I had to take the opportunity to play with the girl.

Mimicking a caress, I ran my hand down from the throbbing skin that was her neck. I crept down further, over the young girl´s white decollete and right underneath the fabric of her gown.
I knew that her gasp was caused by the touch of my ice-cold hands. But I just chuckled with amusement and let my fingers play over her full breasts.

"Oh Gabriel...your Princess does seem to enjoy this, indeed," I teased my old friend and ripped the red fabric off the girl´s breasts to expose her erect nipples to the cool air of the night.

Turning my head to Gabriel, I searched his face for any reaction. All I could find was shock and compassion. He was trapped in this situation, but didn´t give away any proof of jealousy.
Raising my brows in wonder, I turned my attention back to the naïve girl in my arms.
I wanted my game to continue and so I loosened the strings on Gabriel a little.

"Does she taste like milk? So pure and innocent...what do you think, Gabriel?," I provoked the shadow behind me, while I opened a small wound on Anna´s left breast with one of my sharp fingernails.

With an almost inhuman roar, Van Helsing lunged at me...
Sign up to rate and review this story