Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I Need Someone to Put This Weight On

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Sorry its been awhile..anyone miss me? No..kay lmao

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 1033 words

0Unrated
“Did you have fun for your birthday?” Jann asked Mandy.

“Lots, got to hang out with some good friends, had some drinks. It was great.”

“Get any?”

‘You’re my boss god dammit.’ “Nope.”

“Maybe for Christmas?”

“Maybe.” She said as she faked a smile. ‘I doubt it though.’

“So you’re sure you’re not going to the Jingle Ball?”

“Yeah I have some stuff with my family anyway.”

“Oh okay, if you change your mind let me know.”

Mandy nodded as she went back to her desk with coffee for Lauren.

“Thanks, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“You look sad, is it ‘cause you didn’t get any last night?”

“No but now that you mention it.” She joked.

Lauren laughed. “Plans for Christmas?”

“My family’s coming here, thank god I only have a 2 bedroom apartment.”

“Why?”

“So they don’t have to stay with me.” She said as if that were obvious.

“Oh right, god forbid for you to be with your family on Christmas.” Lauren said sarcastically.

“That’s how I figured it.” She said as she laughed.

Later on that day Mandy met Pete Andy Joe the members of Cobra Starship and the girls at a restaurant and invited them back to her place. The girls went shopping instead and Cobra had a secret show so it was just her and her boys.

“So where are you guys staying anyway?”

“The Hilton.” Pete said.

“Room 1128 if you ever want to stop by.” Andy added.

“I will if you know who isn’t there.”

“It’s been four years Mandy, don’t you think this is getting ridiculous?” Pete said.

“It’s been ridiculous Pete! It’s not me, it’s him he’s the one who doesn’t want to see me!”

“The last time you talked to him it was over the phone and you almost cried so you’re both the problem!”

“Excuse me??”

“He’s holding a grudge and you’re too damn scared of him!”

‘Fuck that’s true.’ “That’s not true! Why would I be scared of him??”

“Say his name.” Pete said as he crossed his arms.

“…I don’t wanna.”

“Why not?”

“I just don’t.”

“Say it.” Pete said with an attitude this time.

“I can’t okay! I feel bad enough as it is I can’t think of him or say his name or hear about him Pete! It bothers me; leaving Patrick was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done!”

“Tell him that!”

“I can’t! He doesn’t want me back! You don’t think I tried that?!”

“That was years ago Mandy things change!”

“Are we talking about the same guy?! The same Patrick that has had the same morning routine since he was 8?!!! Nothing ever changes with him; he’s stubborn as hell you know that!”

“Just say you’re scared to get back with him.”

“Pete just drop it come on we’ve heard this shit too many times.” Joe said as he sighed.

“Seriously! Why do you give such a flying fuck?!”

“I want what’s best for you and he’s what’s best for you!!”

“How do you know?!”

“THE LAST TIME YOU’VE HAD SEX WAS A YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS AGO FOR GOD’S SAKE!!”

“I have to stop telling Sarah every little detail in my life.” Mandy said to herself.

“When was the last time you even said I love you to someone?”

“Pete, please stop reminding me that I’m lonely. Please.”

“I’m not doing that! What I’m trying to say is that you don’t want to move on!”

“I just don’t want a relationship Pete!”

“Admit you’re scared and we can move on.”

“Leave me alone Sarah!”

Pete laughed. “Fine don’t say I’ve never tried to help you.”

“I won’t Pete but you have to understand the Patrick subject…it’s hard for me okay? Let’s just pretend he doesn’t exist like I’ve been doing for the past three years.”

“Fine…Patrick who?”

“Thank you.” She said as she laughed and hugged him.

“I hope you know he’s only doing this for you, Patrick is the ice beneath Pete’s skates.” Andy said.

“I know and that makes me feel special the fact that he pretends that his best friend doesn’t exist for me.” She said as she smiled.

“Well we gotta go so we’ll see you later babe.” Pete said.

“Okay you guys know I’d ask you to stay but I have a 2 bedroom apartment ya know? If it was bigger I wouldn’t let you guys get a hotel.”

“We know Commanda it’s all good.” Andy said.

“Hey you guys wanna hear a joke before you go?”

“Why not?” Pete said as he shrugged.

“Pussy.”

The three looked at each other with confused expressions. “I don’t get it.” They all said.

“You never will.” Mandy said as she tried not to laugh.

“You bitch.” Joe said as he laughed.

“I still don’t get it!!”

Mandy and Joe laughed harder.

“Oh wait now I get it!” Andy said making them all laugh harder.

“GUYS I SERIOUSLY DON’T GET IT!”

“Oh my god I’m gonna die!” Mandy said between breaths and laughs.

Pete sat there watching them laugh and said the joke to himself over and over. “I don’t get it….OHHHH! Mandy that’s not funny you asshole!” Pete said as he fought back laughter.

“Yes it is.” She said as she coughed.

“We’re gonna go before it’s gets later see you tomorrow Mandy.” Joe said as he wiped tears out of his eyes.

“Night boys.”

Mandy sat alone in her apartment afterwards. Nothing to do but sulk. She whipped out the letter she wrote Patrick and read it again. ‘Fuck it.’ She thought as she grabbed an envelope, stamped it and addressed it, she walked outside and dropped it off in the mail.

“Now I wait.”

Sorry its been so long guys between school and the fact my brother is getting married I dont have time for shit
Sign up to rate and review this story