Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Wrong We Were to Think We Knew Anything

Can't be Undone

by Anthrax_Angel 1 review

Jen realises she finally has something to live for

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 874 words

0Unrated

Mikey’s POV

“Shit mother effing shit” I mumble driving further away “please say that’s not who I think it is” Bob says turning to look out the back window. Gee’s on the phone with the cops I turn the corner and put the van in park. Frankie goes to open the door but Ray stops him “we can’t just let him beat her” he say as my grip tightens on the steering wheel. “if we stop him there’s no proof the cops have to be the ones” before Ray even finishes I’m out of the van running down the street, part of me knows he’s right but the other part simply needs to save Jen.

I can hear the guys calling after me but I don’t slow down till I have Jen’s house in view, her dad is kicking her I will her to fight back but she just lies there. I run up “enough” I yell grabbing his shoulder and spinning him off balance. “You worthless piece off shit” he says shoving me to the dirt and turning back to Jen my vision turns red as I stand. Then I hear the sirens as the cops pull into the bottom of the drive way, they pull her dad off Jen and radio an ambulance.

I rush to her “Jen wake up please wake up” I murmur brushing the hair out of her eyes holding her face in my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder “she’ll be fine, she’s fine, she has to be fine” Gee sound like he’s try to convince himself as well as me. “come on Jen wake up love” I sob the tears flowing down my face “I need you.”

Jen’s POV

I see the car as the guys pull away and I pray with my whole heart that they will continue driving cause if they turn around it will only be worse. I stand perfectly still as my dad drives past and pulls into the drive way I hear his door slam and all to soon feel his hands on me spinning me to face him. “What in the fuck was that” he spits “nothing daddy nothing I swear” I plead tears flowing down my face. “really cause what I saw was you kissing that boy you lying little whore” his arms tighten as he begins to drag me inside I realise it’s now or never. I dig my heels in and attempt to pull away I succeed in at least slowing our progress into the house “you bitch” he spits at me raising his hand and slamming it into my face. “I hate you” I spit back not my most clever comeback or my smartest option but before I could even think it through the words were out there for the universe.

“I’ll kill you” he says throwing me down onto the front stairs I’m barely able to stop my head from cracking against the cement “good it would be better than living with you.” His nostrils flare and I realise I should have kept my mouth shut cause he was dead serious. “then I’m glad we’re on the same page” his fist came down into my gut before I could think of anything then it was an unending beat down till I blacked out freeing myself from the pain.

When I opened my eyes I saw Mikey he was smiling so I assumed I was dreaming “morning sleepy head” “not really” I said glancing around we seemed to be sitting in the middle of a red fog it was unnerving. “Where are we” I asked “where do you think we are” he countered “I’m dreaming soon I’ll wake up and they’ll take me away from my dad and me and Mikey live blah blah blah” I said. “You said you wanted to die” Mikey says looking hurt “I didn’t mean it I was scared and angry” I said beginning to fear this dream wishing would wake up. “Sweetheart once something is said it can’t be unsaid and once you give up you can’t ever go back” he smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I shook my head “no I want to go back I have to go back I never wanted to leave” “baby it doesn’t matter what you want only what I want.” It was then that I saw who I was really talking with “please don’t make me leave him please” I pleaded with death.

It smiled “if you want to get back you will have to fight though your pain” it reached out and touched my forehead and the pain hit me like a brick wall but I clawed and fought knowing what was on the other side would be worth it. That’s when I heard it “Jen please wake up love, just wake up” the last steps were the easiest knowing he would be there. “Mikey” I asked opening my eyes “Jenny” he pressed my into his chest “don’t call me that asshole” I say weakly and we both smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story