Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I never meant to brag

it was never my intention

by mcraddikt 1 review

tra la la la la

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-14 - 1002 words

0Unrated
"I think that we should keep this between you and I. I know that it
takes so much to actually admit your feelings, but so many things have
changed. If this was two months ago I would have said yes with out
thinking about it twice, but now I have girl friend and you have a
boy friend. " he paused.
" I could leave Georgio for you! I would anything please. " I begged
and pleaded.
" I know you would but what about Shauna? It's not fair to her an you
know it. " He reached out to touch my cheek, but I moved away. I felt
a tear flow down my cheek and fall onto the ground.
" I think I should go." I said and with out another word I walked
away. As I was walking away I wished that he would just run from
behind me and tell me it was a joke and that he wanted to be with me
as much as I did. But it didn't happen. I walked in silence for the
rest of the walk home. I was about to reach the door when I stopped. I
couldn't cry by myself. I ran as fast as possible to the only person I
could trust. Frank.
I knocked on the door as hard as possible trying to make him open the
door asap. When he finally did I hugged him. He didn't say anything he
just hugged back. He brought me inside and we sat down in his room.
" What happened?" he asked.
" Gerard. That's what happened. "
" Uh-oh what happened this time?" he asked again.
" I told him. I told him everything. And he rejected me. I knew that I
shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, but I was so sure he would say yes." I cried again at the memory.
" oh. Well you have to understand him. He gave you so many chances and you didn't do anything. And now that he has a girl friend you finally decide that you want to be with him?" He tried to reason with me.
" Whose side are you on?" I demanded.
" No one's, but you have to understand him too." He explained him self. There was a knock on the door which caught my attention.
" Door's open." Frank said.
" Hey your mom said to-" Could this day get any worse? standing by the door was Gerard. Great. " Sorry." He apologized.
" No need I was just leaving." I said as I got up. I grabbed my things and tried not to make eye contact with him. I pushed passed him and went down stairs and through the door that I had come to so many times. Once outside I sat down on his door step. I cried one last time before I got up and left. No more crying for me.
Gerard POV
I felt horrible. As I saw her leave my heart dropped to the floor. Why now? God damn it I gave her so many chances why now?!! Why did I reject her? I knew for a fact that I wanted her so badly to be mine. But I had to let her know how it feels to be rejected. It's not that I believe in revenge, it's just that I really need to think about this. It wasn't fair to Shauna who has been here for me when I needed her to be. Ahhh this would only happen to me. I decided that I needed to talk to someone and the only one that I could trust was Frank.
I walked over to his house a few minutes after Bella left. It was cold, but that didn't matter since I had just rejected the girl that I have liked since almost me whole life. I knocked on the door and his mom greeted me.
" Hi Mrs. Iero is Frank in?" I asked politely.
" Yes he is. He is in his room with a friend." She smiled as she let me in. I walked up the stairs knowing the way to his room by memory. I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.
" Door's open." He said through the walls. I opened the door and stepped in.
" Hey your mom said to-" I stopped in my dead tracks. I should have known that the friend was Bella. She looked at me once and shock clearly flowed through out her. " Sorry." I apologized not knowing what else to say. Bella stood up ad grabbed her stuff.
" No need I was just leaving." She said with out emotion. She tried not to get eye contact with me but I could clearly see that she had been crying a lot. Bella wasn't the girl that would cry that often. The only other time that I saw her cry was when her dad passed away. This only made me feel even worse. I really must have crushed her. It tool all my strength to not run up to her and grab her and hug her with all my mite. I saw her leave and I almost wanted to cry. Once she had shut the door I broke down. I couldn't take this much pressure and emotion.
DAYS LATER
Bella hadn't come to school all week. She wasn't answering the phone and no one had heard of her since before the day I rejected her. I called her every day trying to see if she was okay, but nothing would work. I walked into class and sat where I usually sat down, which was next to Shauna or where Bella used to sit down before Shauna showed up. Everything changed since Shauna came.
After school I went over to Frank's house because during class I got a text saying he had something important to tell me. I walked into his room and he sat on the edge of the bed. He had something in his hands it looked like a letter.
" Its for you." He said.
Cliff hanger muhahah. Reviews please.
Sign up to rate and review this story