Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody Wants To Change The World

Chapter Eighteen - Are You Gonna Be The One To Save Us?

by Nightstars 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-14 - Updated: 2011-09-15 - 1585 words

1Exciting
Chapter Eighteen - Are You Gonna Be The One To Save Us?

Missile Kid jerked against the tight grip that the Draculoid held her in. Her breath was to short to attempt another scream, in stead she simply kicked at his calves in an attempt to knock him over and loosen it's grip on her arm.
"GRACE!"
Her head whipped around, momentarily forgetting about her plan as the voice carried over to her. Her light brown orbs were wide in shock and delight as a bright red blur became visible over the sand dune. Quickly she kicked out again. Finally she met her mark.
Her small foot connected with the back of the Dracs leg and sent him to his knees. In an attempt to catch himself, he momentarily loosened her hand. Missile Kid jerked back, using to much force as she didn't expect the grip to have loosened so much. She stumbled, her footing lost as she tripped over a rock and fell to the groud. Still trying to scramble away she scooted backwards, pieces of rock tearing into her hands and making tiny holes in the legs of her jeans.
Light brown orbs wide, she struggled to keep her breathing even as she took another lungful of air. She could feel the fear bubbling in her stomach and she held her breath as a sound reached her ears.
It was the sound of sharp nails against a chalkboard. The sound of screw but in a blender. It ground into her head and made her stomach churn in pure fear and distaste. Then...another sound.
Her heart raced in her chest as her eyes darted to the left of the Draculoid. Flaming red is what caught her eye. The bright yellow is what got her next.
Party Poison stood, his bright yellow raygun pointed directly at the head of the Draculoid. His hazel eyes were ablaze with pure fury as he stared at the Draculoid that towered over Missile Kid. With a steady hand and fiery eyes, he pulled the trigger. The body of the Drac tumbled to the floor, fumes from the burning hot ray still billowing from his head. Lifting the raygun to his face, Party Poison blew lightly, causing the smoke to change direction for a few seconds. Then his eyes were alight again.
His body turned instantly, his raygun raised again as more Draculoids were rushing over the dune, drawn by the sound of the raygun blasting.
"Grace, Run!"
There was nothing but pure force behind his words as he began to fire off rounds from his raygun and take down the first line of Draculoids.
Then there was another blur. This one was a bright purple and a dark grey that immediately launched into action, drawing a raygun with two red stripes traveling from the handle to the tip of the barrel, the word 'Dead' written in yellow between them, tilted at a strange angle. On the opposite site the phrase 'Cause I want it to be,' was printed, the words holding a deeper meaning then was ever let on.
Eyes that shimmered between a glowing amber a light brown were ablaze with a serious expression that acways crossed her face.
Zany Dead was furious as she pulled the trigger of her raygun, never taking her shimmering eyes off of the Draculoids in front of her. In mere seconds she was beside Party Poison, pulling the trigger of her raygun as her other hand twitched towards her other rayugn' Zany' but she refused the urge to pull it fron it's holster.
Missile Kid scrambled to her feet, her heart pounding loudly. All that she could hear was the beat of her own heart as she began to race through the desert again, her feet carrying her through the desert terrain as if she had wings.A group of Dracs instantly spotted her, sensing the sound of her fleeing they began to chase after her.

Brilliant blue eyes watched for a split second as Missile Kid flew on her own through the desert with a group of Dracs on her tail before she sprung into action. Moving as silent as the wind itself, Moolit Suicide sprinted through the brush, racing atop of the sand dunes to stay out of the Draculoids sights until the time was right. One hand rested on the handle of her sword as she raced beside the group of Dracs but her eyes were trained on Missile Kid.
Then, with eyes drawn wide she watched one of the Draculoids pull forward from the group and gain on Missile Kid. With a soft intake of breath she dove.
Her legs coiled beneath her for a brief second before springing forward, pushing her body off of the dune and stright to the Draculoid that was gaining on Missle Kid.
With a sharp sound her body collided with that of the Draculoids and with a quick hand she grabbed the raygun from his holster and pointed it directly at it's head before pulling the trigger. Not a split second had passed before Moonlit Suicide was back on her feet and dropping the raygun.
Her hand traveled back to her holster and she gripped the handle of the sword and pulled it smoothly. The metal hissed quietly as it rubbed against the leather and then it was shimmering brightly in the sunlight The symbols carved into the metal glinted ever brighter as the sun hit it and then she was back in action.
Springing forward, her black veil of hair trailed behind her and then she was pulling her arm forward. In a single motion she was drawing the blade of the sword across one of the Draculoids and then moving against before the body could even hit the floor. As she made her way through the group her eyes would travel to Missile Kid, her eyes darting to the girl who was still trying to run and watch Missile Kid with wide eyes at the same moment.
Then, she noticed it.
"Missile! Watch out!"
Her voice was filled with terror and fury as she watched the white clad Draculoid near Missile Kid, his raygun drawn. Her hands trembled with the anger that threatened to overwhelm her, then, before she could think twice, she acted.
Her blade was pulled across another Draculoid and then she lunged, managing to pull her sword out of the way as she pushed Missile Kid to the ground. Quickly, she pushed her body over Missile Kids, acting a human sheild in the truest form.
Pain, white hot and burning, erupted along her shoulder, scorching her as the raygun blast hit her arm.
Biting her tongue, she held back a sceam of pain. As tears of agony swirled in her eyes she lifted her arm from the floor and whirled onto her backside. She thrust the now seemingly heavy sword forward, and pushed away the Draculoid. With tears still sparking in her eyes, and the burning still dancing along her arm, she struggled to her feet and continued to fight, refusing to let the fiery sensation still her motions. A renewed sense of passion burning in her soul as she fought, not just for her own life, but for Missile Kid's as well.

"Screech!"
Screeching Cola pulled the trigger of her raygun, letting another blast fly as another Draculoid tried to near Kobra Kid and Jet Star. Quickly, she raced up the sand dune and fired at the Dracs that raced up beside her.
"Screech, we need to get Jet back down!"
Her blue eyes sparking brightly against her skin at him before she turned her attention backt to the Draculoid. Another one fell as a song stirred in her head. Resisting the urge to let out the lyrics, she pulled the trigger again.
Kobra Kid raised his bright red raygun and let a blast fly, taking down the nearest Draculoid before ducking and checking on Jet Star who lay on the ground beside him. His hand flew to the spare bandana in his pocket and quickly pulled it out, giving it a harsh shake to get as much sand off of it before pressing it with a shaky hand to Jet Star's face.
Stiffling a scream of pain, Jet Star pressed the bandana to the wound that surrounded his left eye and tried to slow the blood that poured from it.
His tongue was held tightly between his teeth as he struggled to clear the scarlet liquid from this opposite eye and observe the scene taking place again him. He hated this feeling, this feeling of being so blind. His left eye was completely blocked but from his right eye he could see quick flashes of a bright ray of light, surrounded by a harsh red color before he couldn't see again.
"Jet Star! We have to go! NOW!"
Someone grabbed his arm and then he was yanked roughly to his feet being dragged to a place he couldn't see.


(A/N: In the next chapter, which will hopefully be this weekend, we shall check up on the lovely Vera Vanity, Cyanide Killer, and Northern Lights...Hope ya'll enjoyed this! And another quick thing, some updates might be even more shaky, I have this after school thing that I have to go to on certain days and sometimes I might have to go on weekends too. But it's worth it, I mean it's a PAWS program, it's helping stray animals so, it's worth it.)
Sign up to rate and review this story