Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > who walks among the famous living dead?

run, run, bunny run!

by MCRmysoldier 2 reviews

giving your only friend a broken nose, smooth frank, real smooth

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-09-17 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 1132 words - Complete

3Exciting
Who walks among the famous living dead 2 – run, run, bunny, run!
Gerards p.o.v
“SHIT!” I screamed as Chris Anderson, my personal bully, shoved me into the stampede of people in the hallway, leaving me to get trampled to death. i felt pairs of feet kicking me with every breath I took, I can’t get up, all I can do is lie here till there gone to their classes. Suddenly out of nowhere a familiar looking left foot, wearing a black, scruffy doc marten kicked me square in the nose. I heard a crunch and immediately felt warm thick liquid streaming down my face. The pair of feet that kicked me must have realised, because they stopped in their tracks and looked for the obstacle that there foot crashed into. So much blood…and then darkness.
I opened my eyes and there was a bright, white, light shining in my eyes. Was I in back in my room? Was this all just a bad dream? No such luck. The school nurse was shining a small torch into my eyes waiting for a response. I groaned . she moved.
“do you know your name?” she asked looking concerned
“y-yeah gerard way? What happened why am I here?” almost as if to answer me I felt a shooting pain go through my nose, reminding me of the earlier incident.
“you poor boy. You must have fallen over in the corridor. this young man brought you here after he found you lying unconscious on the floor.” She was gesturing to a figure in the corner of the medical room, I couldn’t quite make out who it was my vision was still blurry. Then I noticed a misfits hoodie.
“f-frank?” I asked knowing it was him. No other person except me in this whole school would wear a misfits hoodie.
“you okay now? Sorry for kicking you in the face I didn’t see you…on the floor.” I was confused but then I spotted the left, black, doc marten with my blood spattered all over it in his hand, held at arm’s length. I don’t blame him.
“im okay. Trust me.”
Frank flashed a smile in my direction showing off all his perfect, straight, white teeth. I felt the temperature of my cheeks rise and I buried my head in the pillow I was laying on.
“seeya later, lemme know how you’re doing.” Frank dropped a small ripped piece of paper on the pillow just above my head as I looked up just in time to see him casually walk away with his hands in his pockets. I turned over the scrap of paper. It was his phone number! I felt my pulse rate raise accompanying my burning cheeks. I have frank ieros number!
Franks p.o.v
“mr. iero where have you been? Your late!” mr copper exclaimed in a high pitch
“I was helping my friend gerard, he had to go to the medical room. He passed out in the hallway.”
Everyone started whispering all at once and I only managed to catch “friend?” “fag” and “Chris did it.” Who is this chris guy that everyone loves so much?
“CLASS! Settle down. Mr. iero do take a seat.” There was only two seats unattended, one at the front of the classroom next to a group of girls, who had orange faces and bad hair roots, and one at the back of the class beside some nerd with chunky round glasses. I chose the nerd. As soon as I sat down the nerd shoved his pencil case into his torn bag and almost ran across the room to sit with the girls instead of me. Am I that hard to like? Even nerds hate me! why doesn’t anyone give me a chance?

Sometimes I think “wouldn’t it be great if, we, were, DEAD!” suddenly I felt 30 different pairs of eyes on me, burning holes in my skin making, making my palms sweaty and my pulse rate raise higher and higher and higher. Oh shit did I just say that out loud? Everyone in my class had there backs turned on the whiteboard and they were giving me the oddest looks as if to say ‘YOU FREAK!’ mr copper was looking very unimpressed. “mr iero please step outside. Wishing death upon yourself and others is unacceptable and I will not have it in my classroom.” I picked up my bag off the chemical stained floor and I stood up so quickly that my chair fell over. “mr iero pick up that chair…” i ignored his voice that annoyed me half to death. oh wait im not supposed to wish death upon myself am i? what a shame. I strolled calmly over to the door and lowered the scratched and dented metal handle. “MR IERO!” I slipped out into the quiet deserted hallway “MR IERO! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT AND PICK UP---“ I cut off the end of his sentence by slamming the door as hard as my bicep would allow and I walked off quite happy with my work of winding up my ‘lovely’ biology teacher. Until he opened the door and started yelling at me again. But still I stayed calm, and walked at a snail’s pace just to wind him up even more. I knew exactly where I was heading, the medical room.
I couldn’t wait to see gerard again, he was my only friend as the biology nerd so kindly reminded me. the aqua blue door of the medical room came into my sight and I ran, eager to have someone other than my mum to talk to. As soon as that entered my mind a wide smile spread across my face. But then what I saw in through that aqua blue door wiped it straight off. Gerard was gone. It don’t understand … when I was here there is no way he would have been healthy enough to go back to class. Then a horrible possibility busted through the tightly locked door to my thoughts. What if he was hurt worse than I thought? What if he was taken away to hospital? What if the amount of blood he lost killed him? Oh no! WHAT IF I KILLED HIM! I was the one that kicked him in the face. I could feel the stinging of tears gathering in my eyes fighting with me to try and spill over my eyelids, i could tell they won as i felt warm liquid streaming down my face.It’s all my fault.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry the ends really over the top and a bit to dramatic but ya know everyone has those moments when they feel so guilty and they question everything. plz R&R
MCRmysoldierxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story