Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

From The Razor To The Rosary

by kirrahdiviney 1 review

injuries, excitement and arguements.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-23 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 1094 words

1Original
Kirrah’s POV
“I think he likes you.” I said, I couldn’t stand Meg being hurt, and I honestly didn’t believe Gerard was gay, or Frank for that matter. I looked over to where Frank was carrying Gerard, and smiled. I looked back to Meg to see her frowning at the ground.
“Nah,” she said eventually, “he’s just stopping me from going after Gerard and breaking my heart.”
“Okay hun, whatever you say,” I said, pulling her into a hug. I decided it wasn’t the best time to argue with her, considering Gerard was bleeding all over the car seats waiting to get to the hospital.
~~
After Gerard got the all clear, it was 11:30pm, and I was extremely tired. I went straight into the nearest bedroom, and fell onto it. Almost straight away I fell asleep.
~~
I was awoken by a jolt, and I opened my eyes to a very excited Frank jumping on my bed.
“Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!” he yelled, still jumping.
“Frank! What is it?” I mumbled, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
“Christmas is in a week! Christmas is in a week!” he leant down and kissed me. He went to get up and start bouncing again, but I locked my arms around his neck and held him close.
“Cheater,” he whispered, and I giggled.
“So, Christmas is next week huh?” I asked, and he nodded enthusiastically. “Get me anything good?”
“Yep,” he said happily
“I was joking!” I exclaimed, and he continued to grin. “Frank, you shouldn’t have gotten me anything.”
“Kirrah, you’re my girlfriend. I had to give you something!”
“No, I already have everything I could’ve wanted!”
“Oh really? And that is?” he teased.
“For my mum to be safe, and you.” I explained, and he smiled.
“Well, I still got you something,”
“Oh well. I have something planned for you too,” I smiled and got up, leaving the bedroom and went to see who was awake.

Gerard’s POV
“… and it doesn’t make sense here, either! It’s the dumbest show I’ve ever seen…”
I rolled my eyes as I listened to Ray bag out Doctor Who, we decided to watch it because Meg seemed to be super grumpy lately and I was fairly certain I was the only one who kind of had an idea why. But it didn’t make sense! I’m not gay for Frank. The conversation ran through my head for the millionth time today.
~FLASHBACK~
“You know, I came here to talk to you about something... Not fail a ninja flip then need to go hospital.” I told her.
“Yeah?” She replied.
“Yeah...”
“I-I’m sorry I’ve been acting so, mean and nasty lately. I-I don’t care if your g-gay. I was a bit j-jealous and angry to start with I guess but being g-gay is your decision and I shouldn’t have gotten so u-upset over it...” She told me.
“Gay? Since when have I been gay?”
“I-I....You and F-Frank...Ray...”
“Ray? What about Ray?”
“R-Ray said that you and Frank...”
“Were gay?”
~END FLASHBACK~

It still didn’t make sense.
“Ray?” I asked, realising that I should’ve asked him as soon as we were alone together.
“Yeah?” he replied, taking his attention from Doctor Who.
“Why did you tell Meg I was gay?”
Silence. I looked to him, and he appeared to be frozen. He wasn’t moving. At all.
“Are you okay?” I asked after 5 minutes, getting a little concerned.
“Y-Y-Yeah, umm… I told Meg because… because…” he fumbled over his words, and I raised my eyebrow at him. He sighed. “Because I like her.”
My eyes widened. Did I seriously just hear that?
“Uhh, what?” was all I managed to say.
“Come on, Gerard! You’re the favourite of the band! I just wanted to have a chance with her…”
He looked down, and tears started forming in his eyes.
“Ray… I’m sorry…”
“Don’t worry about it,” he grumbled, getting up and leaving the room. I sat there staring at the TV, not really watching it. The expression on my face must have been hilarious because when Kirrah walked in with Frank, they burst into laughter, pulling me out of my daze.
“What?” I asked them
“Nothing, just you’re facial expression was funny,” giggled Kirrah, “What’s up?”
“I…erm…Ray…”
I didn’t know whether to tell them what Ray had told me, and Frank’s face got a little serious.
“What did Ray say to you?” asked Frank
“Er… I’m not sure if I’m allowed…” I said, looking towards the door that Ray had walked out of.
“Gerard, you know the first day Meg was upset? Ray told her you didn’t like her. I sent him to sort it out, but she is still upset! What did he say this time!?”
“He told Meg I was gay…” I said
“He what!?” Frank interrupted
“…with you,” I finished. He stared at me, and I looked to Kirrah who was watching Frank with a confused expression on her face.
“But I’m with Kirrah…?” he said eventually, and I nodded.
“Yeah, but you don’t have to be single for someone to like you,” I pointed out.
“Oh, so he told Meg that you like me?” he asked, and once again I nodded. “I’ll be right back.”
“Frank, wait…” I tried to stop him, but he was already out the door.

Frank’s POV
“Frank, wait…” I heard Gerard call, but there was no way in hell Ray was getting away with this. I found him in the kitchen, making a coffee.
“You’re gonna need that when I’m done with you,” I said. it probably looked ridiculous, I am waaay shorter than Ray, but I was too angry to care.
“Huh?” he asked, “Frank, what’s going on?”
“You know what’s going on!” I yelled
“Woah, Frank, calm down!”
“No! I won’t! You lied to Meg! Again!”
“F-F-Frank… I-I-I…”
“Don’t even try and explain, Ray! This is fucked! You’re messing with peoples lives!”
“Well, I’m sorry! But you’ve never been in my position!” he yelled, pausing to look over to Kirrah and Gerard who obviously just walked in. “Maybe I should just leave then.” He said more quietly.
“FINE!” I yelled. He looked shocked at first, then he glared at me and said “Fine,” as he walked out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story