Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

We Could Lose Ourselves

by kirrahdiviney 1 review

fights, cute pj's and christmas talk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-27 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 1462 words

1Original
Meg's POV
“FINE!”
I was awakened by the sound of someone yelling. It sounded like Frank. I had just finished rubbing the sleepy dust from my eyes and fixing my cute PJ’s with Moo Moo cows on them when I heard the door next to my room close with a slam.
“What's going on?” I asked sleepily.
“Um...Well,” Frank began.
“I think Ray’s leaving the band!” Kirrah exclaimed worriedly.
“WHAT!?” I yelled, causing Bob to come out from his room all tired looking. “Sorry Bob...”
Bob chuckled. “It’s cool, so. What’s going on?”
“Ummm...” We all replied.
“Ray may be leaving the band.” Kirrah told him.
“WHAT?!” He yelled.
“My reaction exactly.” I mumbled to myself.
“Guys! We can’t break up before Christmas!” Kirrah exclaimed.
“Yeah!” I agreed with her, “Can’t we all at least talk about it?”
Frank grumbled something untellable whilst I knocked on Ray’s door.
“Ray? Please come out...Can we at least talk about it?” I asked Ray, knocking softly on his door.
“Why?” He grumbled.
“Because everyone loves you! MCR wouldn’t be the same, and it would be so different without you around.” I said. I heard him sigh and the door unlock. When he came out everyone turned to look at him and he returned Frank glare with such a coldness I was worried that that’s what I looked like the other day. I tried to look at him, but he seemed to look everywhere but where I was standing.
“Frank.” He acknowledged and frank, after seeing Ray’s tears, turned sympathetic and gave Ray a hug.
“Are we all friends again!?” Kirrah asked.
“I suppose so, if it’s cool with Ray. But I’m still fucking annoyed at you. So,” Frank said. “We need to have a big old heart-to-heart chat!”
“Don’t be too rough!” Kirrah warned Frank.
“I’ll try!” he laughed.
Gerard’s POV
“Ummm...” We all replied.
“Ray may be leaving the band.” Kirrah told him.
“WHAT?!” He yelled.
“My reaction exactly.” I heard Meg mumbled to herself, which , admittedly, made me smile a little.
“Guys! We can’t break up before Christmas!” Kirrah exclaimed.
“Yeah!” Meg agreed with her, “Can’t we all at least talk about it?”
Frank grumbled something untellable whilst Meg knocked on Ray’s door. I was nervous, I didn’t want My Chem to spilt up, over a girl of all things! A rather pretty one I must say but still, we have worked too hard on this band for it to be ruined.
“Ray? Please come out...Can we at least talk about it?” Meg asked Ray, knocking softly on his door.
“Why?” He grumbled.
“Because everyone loves you! MCR wouldn’t be the same, and it would be so different without you around.” Meg said. Mhmm different alright, maybe without rumours of me being gay with Frank...I heard him sigh and the door unlock. When he came out everyone turned to look at him and him and Frank had a glare-off. He put on a ‘scary’ face so to speak but his eyes were filled with sadness, and I felt bad for him. Maybe he was right about me ‘getting all the girls’.
“Frank.” He acknowledged and Frank, after seeing Ray’s tears, turned sympathetic and gave Ray a hug.
“Are we all friends again!?” Kirrah asked.
“I suppose so, if it’s cool with Ray. But I’m still fucking annoyed at you. So,” Frank said. “We need to have a big old heart-to-heart chat!”
“Don’t be too rough!” Kirrah warned Frank.
“I’ll try!” he laughed. I had to laugh then, trust Frank to get to ‘rough’ over something, especially since he was up at the break of dawn today buying his present for Kirrah then waking me up so I could tell him how awesome it is. Maybe I should get Meg a present? Crap! I hadn’t thought of that! Christmas is next week and I haven’t gotten anyone anything yet!
“Ummm...I’m just gonna go out for a bit...” I told everyone.
“Ooh!” Meg exclaimed happily. “Where you going?”
“Shops...” I said, happy but non-happy at the same time.
“Ooh! Can I come!?!” Meg asked excitedly.
“I guess...”
“You don’t want me to come do you...?” Meg said, her head drooping and the smile faded from her face.
“I do!” I said a bit too happily. “But, I was going Christmas present shopping...”
“Ahhh...” She said, slightly disappointed.
“But hey,” I told her, walking up to her a little. “I promise we can hang tomorrow.”
She smiled. “But isn’t tomorrow your big concert?” She reminded me, ruffling my hair.
“Damn...” I muttered. I had forgotten about that. She giggled.
“You can’t talk!” I teased. “I’m not wearing cow pyjamas!”
“Cow pyjamas are cute!” Meg argued, blushing slightly.
“Course they are.” I agreed, winking down at her.
“They are!” She said in a baby voice, crossing her arms.
“I agreed with you!” I laughed, pulling her into a hug. Thankfully Kirrah and Bob left as it might have been awkward with them around. She hugged me back laughing.
“You agreed sarcastically!”
“Oh, there’s a difference now?” I asked her laughing.
“Yeees!” She told me. “A yes means yes but if it’s a sarcastic yes then it normally means no. So, since you said ‘Course they are’ in a sarcastic voice it means that you don’t think they are cute.”
“Am I supposed to understand what you just said.” I asked her, confused as to what she just explained to me.
“It would be good if you did.” She replied and we both cracked up.
“Come on, lets go watch some Doctor Who in your Cow Pj’s.” I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and guiding her to the living room.
Kirrah’s POV
“Are we all friends again!?” I asked hopeful. I didn’t want this guys to spilt up like Fall Out Boy did.
“I suppose so, if it’s cool with Ray. But I’m still fucking annoyed at you. So,” Frank said. “We need to have a big old heart-to-heart chat!”
“Don’t be too rough!” I warned Frank. I knew how he could get.
“I’ll try!” Frank laughed. I giggled and rolled my eyes.
“Ummm...I’m just gunna go out for a bit...” Gerard told us.
“Ooh!” Meg exclaimed happily. “Where you going?”
“Shops...” Gerard said, he seemed wary of inviting her.
“Ooh! Can I come!?!” Meg asked excitedly.
“I guess...”
“You don’t want me to come do you...?” Meg said, her head drooping and the smile faded from her face.
“I do!” Gerard said a bit too happily. “But, I was going Christmas present shopping...”
“Ahhh...” She said, slightly disappointed.
“But hey,” Gerard told her, walking up to her a little. “I promise we can hang tomorrow.”
She smiled. “But isn’t tomorrow your big concert?” She reminded him, ruffling his hair.
“Damn...” Gerard muttered. Clearly he had forgotten about that. She giggled. I decided to leave in case anything happened, I mean it would be cute to see them kiss but, awkward much? I’d much rather sit and watch TV with Bob. I linked arms with him and made our way to the living room where we put on Total Drama Island. A sudden thought entered my head, and I giggled.
“What do you think Gerard and Meg are doing over there?” I asked, indicating to where we had just left Meg and Gerard. Bob thought about it for a second and made a kissy face and smoochy noises and even though I knew it was coming it still made me laugh. Mikey then sleepily walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch.
“Hey Mikey,” I asked him softly. “Were Meg and Gerard making out in the hall way?”
Bob and I both cracked up but Mikey didn’t seem to know what was going on.
“No?” Mikey rested his head on my leg and I gently stroked his head like he was a giant cat.
“Meow!” I said and both Mikey and Bob looked at me like I was a retard. “Meow...like a cat...” I tried explaining but I don’t think they got it. “Never mind.” I murmured and continued to watch Total Drama Island.

hey guys! haven't left an author's note in a VERY long time. i think? maybe i just haven't updated. i dunno. ANYWAY! the band didn't break up! woo! i hope you like it, this was Meg's chapter. i'll work on mine now. so, hopefully there will be an update soon :)
R&R?
- kirrah xx
Sign up to rate and review this story