Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wipe of that make up

Ice Ice, Douchebag

by XsomeonesaveusX 0 reviews

Jackson strikes again, but he won't get away with it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 289 words

0Unrated
I felt numb, almost. That something like that could happen right across the street was almost scary. I stared blankly at the tv in the Way's living room with them for about half an hour before proceeding home. I went in silently, quiet, not to wake up any of my brothers and sisters. I hated being the oldest. I sat in my room, staring out of the window at the Way house across the street. It had unsettled me, this happening. Do I? Yes, I do. I went across to my closet, and got my guitar out of it. It was beautiful, but I'd left her in the dark for so long. I wondered if I could still play. After a quiet try, I put it back in the closet with a sigh. No. I let out one final sigh, and dropped down onto my bed, quickly falling asleep.



In the morning, I rushed out to school, late and having already missed the bus. I practically ran to get there, if mom found out, she'd kill me. I turned the corner around by the football field, and my heart sank when I saw Jackson Jones and his gang stood there, all holding cups of soft drink.



"Hey, you're late this morning, we thought you could do with something to wake you up." he laughed. I sighed heavily, bracing myself.



"If you're gonna do it, just get on with it, Jackson." And at that, I was pelted with cups of cold liquid, soaked to my skin. They were all about to turn and leave, when some one shouted.



"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I turned to see Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Robyn all standing there looking furious.
Sign up to rate and review this story