Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter Four

by princessofoyownworld 1 review

Archie and Atlanta head out on a hike. Nathan catches up, and suddenly the ground begins to shake.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-09 - Updated: 2006-06-10 - 879 words

1Exciting
Oh, two updates in less than six hours. Lucky readers. Please R+R. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS

*********************
Atlanta burst into the living room, bouncing with energy. "Archie!" She called, scanning the living room. She only saw Jay, Odie, Herry and Neil playing poker. She already knew that Theresa was in her room trying to get caught up on homework.

"He is in his room." Jay answered.

"Ok." Atlanta replied, running down the hall to find Archie.
*************

Atlanta heard Archie before she reached his room on the second floor of the log cabin. He had his stereo blasting, so she assumed that he was doing some sort of training, assuming this she was also able to assume that something was on his mind. Atlanta proceeded to knock hardly on the wooden door. "Arch, its me." She added, unsure that he heard her over the stereo. After waiting for a few minutes then knocking again, Atlanta let herself in.

"Atlanta! Don't you know to knock first!" Archie complained, shutting off his stereo. Atlanta giggled; her boyfriend was in his pajama bottoms with no top on.

"Well, I did. But your stereo was so loud you didn't hear me." Atlanta said at her defense as Archie put his top on. " Is something wrong." She asked, tilting her head to the side so that Archie would know she was ready to listen.

"No, not really. But I think your brothers a little bit over protective."

"Maybe, Ok yes he is. But he loves me, and you might want to watch your step around him. Anyways do you want to go for a hike?"

"Sure, now you just have to get out of my room, so I can you know get changed."


Atlanta giggled as she left the room. She quickly threw together a lunch for the trail. And added them to her backpack along with a first aid kit and her bolas. She knew that Archie would want his whip so she threw that in as well as a few ninja stars, then she snapped on her crossbow bracelet.

*************
Archie and Atlanta left the cabin hand in hand, Archie carrying the backpack. They got a quarter way up the trail before he had to adjust it; Odie had taken the liberty of loading them down with emergency supplies.

"Aww, to heavy for Mr. Perfect?" Atlanta teased, taking the bag from Archie.

"Whatever." Archie said trying to brush the comment away by taking a macho stance and attempting to take the bag back. He succeeded, Atlanta began to try and take it back.

"Stop treating me like fine china Arch! I can carry a bag!"

"Don't give it to her." Nathan teased as he joined them on the path, laughing at his sisters struggles.

"Ok, who am I to disobey a siblings wishes." Archie said, putting the backpack on, smirking at Atlanta. Atlanta crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. Archie smiled and messed up her hair. Nathan gave a disapproving look at Archie's actions, so Archie stopped.

"Can I join you guys?" Nathan asked.

"Sure." Atlanta replied. Archie was annoyed that Nathan was coming, he had wanted some time alone with Atlanta and now he had to watch his step around her older brother. With Nathan around he could not act like Atlanta's boyfriend, or her brother, just her friend.
The ground began to shake uncontrollably. Atlanta tripped over a tree branch as she tried to grab something to hold on to. Archie caught her in one arm as he held on to a rock. Nathan was holding onto the same rock. The earthquake stopped for a minute. Atlanta let go of Archie's hand and gathered what had fallen out of the backpack. She shoved them into the bag. Archie and Nathan remained holding on to the rock.

The ground to shake much more violently than before as Atlanta zipped the backpack up the trees started to fall, and the rocks above the one Archie and Nathan were holding on to began to be shaken lose. Archie instinctively reached to grab Atlanta Nathan had the same idea. They both failed to grab her with the others hand in the way. Nathan retreated arm to get ready to try again. Archie was better at reacting to emergencies and swept his arm around until he found Atlanta's outstretched hand.

Archie tried to pull his red haired friend up. He was shocked to find that he could not pull her up by himself. He did not want to look down; he knew that if he saw Atlanta in trouble he would let go to help her up. "Nathan help me!" He demanded. Nathan reached down and grabbed Archie's wrist, Atlanta only had one hand outstretched. By now the earthquake had stopped.

It took both Archie and Nathan to pull Atlanta up on to the ledge. The were both still afraid to look down and see destruction. Archie wondered why he needed help to bring Atlanta up normally he could carry her. Nathan wondered why his little sister had not been ragging on them.
***********

Damn, writers block to not being able to type fast enough. Hope I did not leave to much of a cliffhanger (ok yes I do). Please R+R.
Sign up to rate and review this story