Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter Five

by princessofoyownworld 3 reviews

Nathan and Archie carry Atlanta to a cave to take cover from the rain. Jay gets worried why his friends are not back yet. There is not that much violence, just refrance to it.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-06-10 - Updated: 2006-06-10 - 794 words

0Unrated
Ok this is a shorter chapter than usual for me. But it's the last one for a while that focuses on Archie and Atlanta. The next few focus on the rest of the titans. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS OR TENSOR BANDAGES!!!

******************* **

Nathan lovingly shifted Atlanta's head into his lap. His sister was breathing slowly, but was unconscious. Archie leaned over the cliff to see how much damage the earthquake had caused.

"Nathan, Atlanta's leg was under a rock. That's why I could not get her up." Archie said, turning to make sure Atlanta's leg was ok. He carefully lifted up her pant leg, which had a small amount of blood on it. A gently as he could he felt for broken bones, tears came to his eyes as he found an unusual bump. He slowly bandaged each cut, and stopped the bleeding on the cuts that were slowly oozing blood. "Any ideas on how to set a broken limb?" Archie asked. "I missed that first aide class." He joked, trying to make light of the situation.

"Well I am not a fully qualified surgeon yet, but I will try my best." Nathan replied, hints of worry in his tone of voice. Archie made his way over to take Nathan's place at Atlanta's head. Archie shrugged off the backpack and handed it to Nathan.

"You should be able to find some supplies in here." He said, handing the bulging forest green backpack to Nathan. "Odie probably packed an entire pharmacy and the kitchen sink in there." Archie continued, making jokes for his benefit as much as Nathan's. He knew that both of them were worried. Nathan rummaged through the bag, and eventually pulled out a splint and a Tensor® bandage. He slowly began to set Atlanta's leg. Archie grew bored of watching and began to scan the sky, noticing rain clouds moving in.

"Arch, everything ok." Jay's worried voice said over the PMR. Nathan looked confused, not knowing that Archie and Atlanta had their PMR's with them. Actually he did not know that they had PMR's, or what they were. Archie smiled, in all that was happening he forgot to let the others know what was happening. "And its about time you guys came home."

"Yea, about that. Did the earthquake cause to much damage, or can you get Herry's truck up here?"

"What earthquake? Are Nathan and Atlanta ok? And did Nathan catch up to you guys."

"Nathan and I are fine. Atlanta is unconscious and her leg is broken."

"Cronos. Ok we will try and find you guys. In the mean time find a cave to take shelter in, those clouds don't look to friendly." Jay said over the PMR. Archie could tell he was worried. Jay was like an older brother to the whole group, they could talk to him about anything.

Archie acted as scout to find a cave for them to take cover in from the rain. He came back in a few minutes to find Nathan cradling Atlanta's head and softly humming a lullaby. The two of them managed to carry her into the cave without bumping her broken leg. They decided that one of them would watch over Atlanta, the PMR, looking for Herry's red truck while the other slept.

Nathan insisted on taking the first watch. Archie quickly fell asleep. He jolted awake to the sound of his watches alarm. He was mildly annoyed that he had to shake Nathan awake. 'How could he fall asleep when his sister is unconscious, and there are people trying to find us.' He thought to himself angrily. Nathan groaned and wandered over to where Archie had been sleeping.

Archie sat down beside Atlanta. He waited patiently for Nathan to fall asleep; he did not want Nathan knowing that he and Atlanta were a couple. While he waited he quietly built the fire up.

Nathan soon fell asleep. Upon noticing Nathan's snoring Archie shifted Atlanta's head from the backpack to his lap. He slowly stroked her hair, hoping that she would wake up on his watch.
Atlanta slowly opened her eyes. She found herself gazing into Archie's loving gray eyes. She giggled and attempted to pull herself into a sitting position, as Archie spread his legs apart so she could sit with him. "Oww!" She screamed, as she tried to bend her broken leg, a few tears leaked from her eyes as she gripped her leg.

"Shh" Archie soothed as he pulled her into a sitting position in his lap. "The rock that fell on you broke your leg." He explained as Atlanta looked quizzically at the Tensor® bandage and splint on her leg.

*********** **********

Hope you liked that. Please Rate and Review. Constructive Criticism is always welcome.
Sign up to rate and review this story