Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wipe of that make up

Back for Brains

by XsomeonesaveusX 0 reviews

Robyn gets a phone call

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2011-10-01 - 460 words

1Exciting
Aaron just smirked, and wandered past. He was here out of school, he'd get into trouble if he was seen. We waited until he left the store, and then all let out a sigh of relief. My face went wobbly, and my eyes watered a little. I hated that he could scare us. He shouldn't be allowed to, it wasn't fair. I sniffed, wiping my eyes.



"Robyn, are you okay?" Mikey asked, and pulled me into a hug.



"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, hugging him back. Ray shook his head, his 'fro bobbing from side to side, and Gerard glared in the direction that Aaron had left.



"Come on, forget about him, he can't do anything while you're with us." Mikey said quietly, patting the top of my head. I nodded, and we carried on wandering through the store, I walked arm in arm with Mikey and Gerard and Ray lead the way.



"What was it you wanted, Robyn?" Ray asked, smiling. I couldn't seem to recall what I was going to ask him, so I just said,



"Ah, don't worry about it." We shuffled out of the store, and as soon as we got outside, Gerard squealed and ran towards the cardboard cut out by the elavators. It was a cartoon zombie, with the title Zombie Apocalypse 7: Back For Brains underneath it in drippy green text.



"Can we go see it? It came out yesterday! Please?" Gerard pleaded, almost on his knees at this point, gesturing crazily at the sign. The rest of us looked around at each other, smiling and giggling at the show Gerard was making in the middle of a busy shopping mall.



"Ah, what the hell!" I laughed, and we all walked arm in arm to the movie theater. We stood in line, waiting for popcorn when my cell phone rang.



"Hello?"



"Hi, is this Miss Robyn Darlington? This is officer Evans, I'm calling from the station. We've had a report from a Mrs Ola Darlington, currently in police custody, that we'd like to ask you some questions about. We just want to assure you that you aren't in any trouble, but that you'll need to come to the station tomorrow morning to give us a statement."



"Uh, yes, officer, I will."



"Okay, make sure you're at at the station tomorrow at 10am for your interview. As you're quite young, you can bring a friend or family member along for some support. Thank you for your time, good bye."



My face fell as soon as the line went dead. I was going to have to tell them everything tomorrow. I explained briefly as we went in to the darkened movie theatre. The guys didn't say anything. I spent the entire movie crying into Mikey's jacket.
Sign up to rate and review this story