Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Forever Doesn't Mean Much Without You

Chapter 2

by Sarahkilljoykid 1 review

“Ryan? Why is my little sister asleep in your room?” he asked through gritted teeth.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-03 - 1395 words

5Original
This one is by me (Sarahkilljoykid) hope you like it! :)


The two lost track of how long they had been sitting in Ryan’s room, after an hour or two, Kayley drifted into a light sleep and Ryan, not having the heart to wake up this girl, who he thought was breathtakingly beautiful, just sat there, looking at the beautiful girl in his bed. A car door slammed shut outside, Ryan, not wanting to have to explain this to Jon, not that there actually was anything to be explained, got up and quietly as he could and left the room. Ryan crept slowly down the stairs, trying to be silent, and he was silent, that was, until he ran headfirst into Jon. Ryan let out a frightened little squeak.


“What’s up Ryan?” he chuckled.

“Nuh-nothing,” he lied, how would he take it if Ryan told him I had just been staring at his little sister while she slept, thinking about how beautiful she was?

“You’re a horrible liar,” he laughed, “Where’s Kayley?”

“She’s, uh, asleep,” answered Ryan.

“Okay, I’ll just go check on her and put her bags in her room,” he said as he started up the stairs.

“Uh, Jon?” Ryan squeaked.

“Yeah Ry?” he asked.

“Uh, well… Kayley’s not in her room… she’s in mine,” I said. Jon dropped Kayley’s bags and took a step towards Ryan.

“Ryan? Why is my little sister asleep in your room?” he asked through gritted teeth. Jon didn’t really think that Ryan would take advantage of her while she was this upset, but Kayley on the other hand, she was unpredictable, too confident for her own good, she hardly ever held back on anything, but she wouldn’t go that far that quickly… would she?


“Oh! Don’t worry! We didn’t do anything if that’s what you’re thinking, she just wanted to hear me play and she fell asleep,” Ryan gushed.

Just as Jon was about to say something, Brendon walked in wearing his usual smirk.

“Did you really think Ryan would actually do anything? He’s more awkward than a thirteen year old school girl with a crush on her teacher,” laughed Brendon. Ryan would have been angry, had he not known it was completely and obviously true.

“Yeah, but guys? Please don’t try anything with her, I know she can be a bit of a handful, but she’s still upset about our parents, and she’s still my little sister, please don’t make any moves on her,” Jon warned the two boys, he was not so worried about Ryan as he was with Brendon, on tour, Brendon would flirt with anything female, sometimes even male, whereas Ryan would shy away from the flirtatious fans, sure, he was always polite to them, but he never flirted back.


“Sure man, I’m not gonna make a move on your little sister,” said Brendon as he thought about how he wouldn’t reject her if she made the first move though, then, technically he wouldn’t be breaking his promise.

Ryan just nodded; he already knew he wouldn’t have the guts to do anything anyway.

“Good, now, did you guys end up getting pizza?” Jon asked, he was starting to get hungry, which was understandable considering he hadn’t eaten since breakfast, he thought he was going to have lunch with his girlfriend, but she had spent the entire two hours he had been there screaming at him about how he didn’t spend enough time with her, how he was to obsessed with his music and didn’t pay attention to her. He knew that yelling back would just make it ten times worse, so he just stood there as she vented her anger. He did love her, but sometimes he hated himself for not having the guts to stand up to her.


“Yeah, but Kayley told me to order pepperoni, but her and Ryan were too busy in his bedroom to come out!” laughed Brendon.

Ryan looked shocked, his face turned bright red in embarrassment. He opened his mouth to protest when Jon cut him off.

“Don’t worry Ry, I don’t actually believe him, I know you wouldn’t do that,” Jon said with a smile.


Ryan just grinned half-heartedly at him, trying to hide that fact that he actually did want to be with her, but he knew that wouldn’t ever happen, why would someone as beautiful as her want to be with him? She was confident, and funny, he was shy, awkward, and quiet. She had a reputation of leading guys on, she’s had a lot more experience with dating, while he had only had a small few relationships in the past, and none of them ever lasted long. No, she would never go for someone like him, so he might as well give up and save himself the heartache.


Meanwhile, Kayley was waking up in Ryan’s bed, alone, where had Ryan gone? She thought. She quickly slipped out of his bed, ran her fingers through her now messy hair and walked through the door out into the hallway. She could hear voices talking on the stairs, Jon was telling Ryan and Brendon not to try anything with her, well, that didn’t mean she couldn’t try anything with them. Kayley smiled as she thought about how cute Ryan was, how he had let her fall asleep in his bed, and how she thought she may be beginning to like him… Kayley took a deep breath and rounded the corner, coming into view of the boys.


“Hey little sis!” said Jon happily when he saw her.

“Hey! Uh, which one is my room?” she asked once she remembered that Jon had never told her which one it was.

Jon pointed to the first door, “Well this one’s mine, the next one’s Brendon’s and then Ryan’s,” he started before Brendon cut him off.

“But you already knew where Ryan’s room was!” he laughed.

“Oh shut up!” Kayley snapped. Ryan just blushed.

“As I was saying, that’s Ryan’s room, and the next one is yours,” Jon finished while glaring at Brendon.

Right next to Ryan’s room, she thought with a smirk.

“Thanks bro,” Kayley said with a smile, she was actually looking forward to this, it would be a good break from her mother and father’s constant fighting, well that and the fact that there was an insanely hot guy in the room next to her, but she wasn’t going to let her brother know about that particular thought. Kayley smiled as she took two of the bags from him.


“Fuck Kayley, did you pack enough stuff?” asked Brendon.

“Dude, she’s moving in, not just staying a couple of days, and you’re hardly one to talk! You take twice as much stuff when we go on tour!” laughed Jon as they carried her bags to her new room.

Once they had finished putting Kayley’s bags in her room, Jon announced that he was hungry, and once Kayley’s mind went to food, she also admitted that she was hungry, Ryan, who hadn’t eaten since breakfast was absolutely starving and Brendon… well Brendon just liked eating.


Kayley sat down at the table once she had heated her pizza, Kayley smiled at Ryan, wanting him to sit next to her, but all of a sudden, his shoes seemed to be extremely interesting to him. Brendon flashed Kayley a cocky grin as he sat down next to her. Maybe I should try with him? Thought Kayley, He’s obviously more outgoing, and I don’t think Ryan’s all that into me…


Kayley and the boys talked for a few hours, by the time they went to bed she felt like she had known Brendon for years.

Brendon seemed like an easier option, but she thought she liked Ryan, he was extremely beautiful and funny, but whenever she tried to flirt with him, he just stopped talking and looked down at his shoes.

Kayley fell asleep thinking about how Ryan seemed so confident in the video’s she had seen of them performing, yet he was so shy and quiet in real life.
Sign up to rate and review this story