Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Mafia

Si Don, Si.

by Ballroom_Blitz 0 reviews

Gerard gets his mafia on. *Edited!*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2016-05-26 - 659 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s P.O.V

I sat down at the top of the table, sipping on a champagne glass of orange juice. So far this stupid ball thing hadn’t been too bad. Well except from the small hiccup with Urie. But no-one actually like him, apart from Scarlette...maybe. Doesn’t, does, doesn’t does? Fuck, who knows how chicks work?! Bah...who needs whores anyway...

Mikey came over and sat next to me, I didn’t even have to ask to know that something was up.
“What is it brother?” He began whispering harshly in Italian in my ear, should anyone be eavesdropping. I could have throttled Frank right there and then.
“Bring him to the back room, I’ll deal with him”
“Si Don” That was the good thing about Mikey, he always knew exactly where his place was. Wither it be my brother and best friend or one of my Made men. He just knew. He soon disappeared into the crowd of people and I slipped into the back room.
“You wanted to see me, Sir?” Sir…I almost smiled. Frank only called me Sir when he knew he was in deep shit.
“Come here Franklin.” He took a step forward and braced himself for what he knew was coming. I slapped him, as much as I loved him and as much as he was my best friend. Sometimes discipline comes first.
“You’ve disgraced yourself tonight Franklin”.
“I know, Sir”. His right cheek was bright red but he never let on how much it must have hurt.
“Your grandfather would be ashamed...” His head hung down low.
“I know that too, Sir”.
"What happened Franklin?" My voice was low, I was furious about the whole damn thing. He'd brought shame upon us tonight! We're very well respected amongst the Mafia families. We're known for our rules and traditions going back for generations. One of which is we don't air our dirty laundry in public, we don't show off, we don't do anything vulgar with women. We certainly don't break their hearts in public.
Frank sighed before thrusting his hands deep in his pockets and beginning.
"Cordelia's here-" I cound't help but groan and put my face in hands. Now there was a crazy broad if I ever did see one.
"Don't ask who invited her cause no one seems to know. She came up to me, asking how I've been. Seemed surprisingly calm actually. So I talked to her for a bit. Asking her how she's been, where's she staying now, the usual stuff. Then she asks me if I'm seeing anyone or if I brought a date. And I though well she's been normal so far, maybe she's moved on from her psycho past. I told her I wasn't officially seeing any one but yeah I had a date. Then..."
"That's when she flipped", I finished for him.
"Yepp" Frank shook his head sadly. "I should'a learned my lesson the first time and backed the fuck away from her. Damn it!" He thumped his fist down on the table hard.
"What if he's waiting out there for her, huh? What if...what if he's already got her?!" He thumped his fist down again harder causing my glass to fall over and shatter on the floor. He opened his mouth to say sorry but raised my hand, it didn't matter about that right now.
"Mikey and Ray are you looking for her. I got some friends of ours out too. Anything to stop Moretti-Urie. Hell, he's back stabbed and double crossed half the guys in this joint!" Frank smiled a little at this.
"Thank you, Sir"
"Enough with the 'Sir', alright? You're making me feel over a'hundred! Now get outta here and go look for her, I can see you itchin' to run. And Frank, be careful. Moretti-Urie ain't playing around with these chicks. He's playing for keeps...and so are we. Now go!"
Sign up to rate and review this story