Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 4: A Message

by horseluvinfreak 4 reviews

I'm too lazy to make a summary. Please Read and Review!!!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-10 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 702 words

0Unrated
The seven heroes soon reached the school. Nobody said much during the trip except for Neil who was informing them on the latest summer fashions until Archie threatened to cut off his 'gorgeous' flaxen locks while he gets his 'beauty sleep.' Everyone didn't feel like pondering aloud about today's events; they were too confused and upset. Plus they didn't want to say anything in front of Jay.
Jay acted like he had no reason to live anymore. he acted like his spirit left him. His eyes were blank and vacant, his face showing the same. He suddenly started whispering Theresa's name over and over again.He stared ahead, ignoring everything.
Everyone got out of the truck. Soon they were inside. Atlanta placed her gold monogrammed pendant on the indent. It started whirring and the arm spun around. The door swung open as if oiled and they entered the typical looking janitor's closet. Herry clicked the light open and a azure square formed on the other side of the room. Everyone treaded through the panel, feeling the cool rush as if diving into a river. They entered Mount Olympus, home of the legendary Greek gods and goddesses.
The descendants immediately walked to Hera's office. Chiron was there too. "Hello children. How is eve- Where is Theresa?" The chief Goddess questioned.
Before anyone could reply, Jay suddenly came back to reality at the sound of Theresa's name. He suddenly started talking in a strong, business-like voice,"Theresa has been kidnapped by Cronus." Then started explaining the situation in full detail.
Just as Hera was goining to speak, they heard a sound that everyone least expected to hear. Herry's PMR was beeping. Someone was calling them even though everyone was in here. Jay's heart soared. Maybe Theresa escaped and she was calling them to inform that she did, he thought."Answer it!" he shouted.
"It's Theresa! She's phoning us!"Herry's face brightened but as soon as he turned it on he grew angry.
A chilling voice that nobody wanted to hear answered, "Herry how are you? Please but Jay on the line." Herry thrusted the PMR in jay's hand. "It's Cronus," He said icily.
"Jay how are you? Missing your girlfriend by the looks of it. It's such a pity, you know, you'll never get that sweet kiss from her you've always dreamed of. Anyways I just wanted to update things. The hydra has been born!" His evil cackle tensed everyone in the room.He moved the screen to somewhere else.
Everyone gasped. Theresa's head was bloody(that explains that liquid feeling on her head) and she was in shackles. Theresa bleakly looked up and when she noticed the PMR, she instantly started pleading."Jay? Jay! Can you hear me? Don't come to save me. I can take care of myself. DON'T COME TO SAVE ME. Don't listen to your feelings!," She suddenly looked shy,"Cronus told me you love me," then she turned desperate," Just don't come please! Cronus has....."
"That's enough! Agnon shut her up!" Agnon brought over a dirty rag and gagged her,"Now, take off her leg shackles. I want her to try to run from the Hydra, which of course can't. Now Jay I'm in Greece, in Crete. You come save your little girlfriend." With that the PMR went quiet.
"We have to save her! Odie get the jet from Hephaes-" He was cut short from the voice.
"My plan's working perfectly! Soon all monsters I have unleashed before will be here and they can destroy those pathetic mortals!The world will be mine again in no time! Wait did I turn this thing off?"a click was heard and the line truly went dead.
"So he's going to start another war? How are we going to win?"Archie wondered aloud. Everyone turned to Chiron and Hera."How are we goind to get help?"
Chiron figured,"you have made many allies, yes? Campe,Polyphemus, Ariachne, Sparte warriors. Of course we will fight and the griffins will help. Plus we have friends and your allies will too. We'll get help. Don't worry. Now let's get prepared."
________________________________________________________________
Sorry I know it's short but I'm sick so I'm pretty tired. Sorry. R+R
Sign up to rate and review this story