Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 3: The Search Begins

by horseluvinfreak 4 reviews

Jay's findings lead them on an expedition to find their team mate. Meanwhile Theresa wakes up and learns what fate may have in store for her.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-07 - Updated: 2006-06-07 - 861 words

2Exciting
Everyone was waiting for Jay to show up. Impatience was heavy in the air and everyone pondered on what Jay might have found.
"Maybe Cronus managed to talk to Jay on his PMR. It's easy to manipulate satellite signals when you're a god." Odie theorized.
"Maybe he found tracks of a giant and Theresa's footsteps as if she were dragged." Archie figured.
"Or Theresa maybe sent some vision to him where she was. Theresa said she learned tons of new things on Thursday but we never talked about it. She probably knows how to alert other people through her clairvoyance." Atlanta guessed.
"Maybe she found a piece of Theresa's plain shirt or her hair. I mean come on, how plain is that shirt? Booooring. And don't get me started on how she never accessorizes her hair. As she ever heard of a ponytail or bun?" Neil calm assumption was met by several exasperated shouts of "Neil!"
"Guys he's coming! Neil stop looking at yourself! You look fine now shut that thing or I'll break that mirror." Herry angrily hissed.
"Do you know how much money this mirror costs. With its gold encasing an-" He was interrupted by everyone who yelled "Shut up!"
Everything went dealthy silent. Jay looked so tired and staggered towards them. His face showed no emotions, as if he had nothing to feel upset or blissful about anything anymore. He wearily treaded through the awaiting group as if they weren't there. He abruptly stopped, turned around and threw a piece of paper at the feet of Odie. Then, a teen who ecountered mythical creatures, faced death and danger numerous times, and never shed a tear about it, now started mourning.
Odie's eyes skimmed the note. The brainiac whispered,"No. How did he?" and sent the note around.
"What does he mean by 'Hercules little venomous enemy' and what's a baby hydra?" Herry questioned. Odie briefly informed him.
Atlanta walked over to Jay. "We have to find her. We don't know where she is but I know what we'll be doing. Search for her. Odie check the GPS."
Jay wiped the tears off his face(he only shed very little. You know how men barely cry)and weakly smiled. Then his face turned furious."This is Cronus' last straw. When we find him I'm going to make him wish that he never should've gotten out of Tartarus. I'm gonna make him wish he never kidnapped Theresa. When I find him, I'm going to haul him right off to prison and he will never hurt anyone again."
"Since when do you care about Theresa?"Neil scoffed.
"Uhh well...because I'm the leader and..she's very valuable.Remember the prophecy. 7 not 6."He stuttered blushing madly.
Archie found this to be a great oppurtunity." No!NO!he likes Theresa!He Even told me!"
Everyone started giggling and smiling like crazy. Neil even started a round of 'ooooohhhhs'. This was the first time since Theresa diappeared that they were having fun. But Odie soon broke the happiness.
"Sorry guys.Cronus outsmarted us. He must've crushed her PMR. We're gonna have to track her the old fashioned way. First let's tell Hera."Everyone shuffled into the red truck, ready to head to the school.
oooooOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
A myriad of images moved like a slideshow. All the things she'd ever seen were shown. Visions when she was three to now were coloured in indigo. Then the last one, of Archie nearly being knocked out by a giant, ended. Then her eye vision returned and she blearly gazed at a dense forest. Theresa felt something like water on her face and, when she went to investigate, she learned her hands and legs were in shackles.
Cronus strolled into the clearing.Behind a giant carried an unusual egg."Ahhh I see our guest has woken up. Hope she's feeling better?"
"What do you want? Let me go!Let me out of these shackles!' Theresa yelled.
"Now why would I do that? You see Echidna and Typhon were kind enough to give me their latest egg. In it contains a baby hydra. You are here for the hydra. He needs food when he cracks open. You're also my bait. Jay will be searching for you and he'll obviously bring the others. But what he doesn't know is that all the creature I unleashed over time to defeat will be here to join forces. I win! Of course you might be dead before you can even help them. it depends on when the hydra awakens." Cronus informed.
"Why'd you pick me? Couldn't you have picked someone else? Any others would've worked."
"My dear are you blind? Don't you know? Jay loves you. If you won't believe look for yourself."
He swirled his hands and a portal looking thing appeared. It
acted like a screen, showing Jay and Archie talking. Theresa heard the conversation. She relaxed completely. "He...he likes me? Actually likes me!" She murmured in a shocked tone
"Stop acting surprised.Thanks to your mother's death, my plans have been working well" Cronus was stopped by a crack from the egg.The hydra was hatching!
__________________________________________________________________
What do you think?

Sign up to rate and review this story