Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 2: Continuation

by horseluvinfreak 4 reviews

continued......

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-03 - Updated: 2006-06-04 - 507 words

1Exciting
This is the part where Jay finds something worrying.
_________________________________________________________________

"Okay, Herry, Odie and Neil, you take the truck. Archie and Atlanta, you search the city." Jay instructed.It had been 5 hours since Theresa walked out on them and Jay was getting worried.
Archie sighed, imagining being in a group with the gorgeous Atlanta. As he returned from his quick dream, he realized that everyone in the room was staring at him."What? I was...uhh..just imagining what it would be like defeating Cronus."Archie hoped the excuse was good enough for Atlanta to believe him. Thankfully she smiled and nodded approvingly.
Everyone exchanged glances of annoyance. As Atlanta departed the room to get her arrrow band, Odie muttered,"One of these days she's gonna find out.One of these days."
Atlanta came back. "Hey what about you Jay? How come your alone?"
"I want to search for her alone that's all. Everyone keep in touch and update every 6 minutes. Everyone spread out."
oooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
Jay walked down Main Street, hoping to see the angelic face he was entranced to.Those eyes had pieces of the emerald earth snared in her eyelashes. How alluring they looked when they flickered with amusement and happiness.
That skin was probably like silk, smooth and shimmering with a pale peach pigment. How he would love to brush it with his finger, kiss it only to feel the warmth of her skin.
Those lips, having a dim tinge of coral. Medium-sized, he wished that he could embrace them with his own lips..
"Jay, focus. That dazzling young woman is missing and all you can think about is her face but not focus things around you. I could've passed her without realizing!" He hissed to himself, then realized people might think he was mental.
But the streets were deserted. No chatter was heard and no people streamed out of the open stores. It was just him alone. The streetlights eerily flickered. A strong breeze coming from the east picked up leaves and created tiny tornadoes. Papers danced away like they were afraid of the murky darkness.He didn't pick them up, he couldn't care less.
But one caught his eye. It was thick and creamy,the milky page curled a bit at the edges. he picked it up. It looked like Greek parchment want he turned it to the other side. The letters were written in carmine red ink. His eyes widened when he read every sentence. Jay slowly grabbed his PMR and called everyone. Voice wavering with emotion, he whispered,"Guys, I think I found a clue that will lead us to Theresa. It's a very awful one. She isn't safe. Meet me at the brownstone now."
In his hands was a letter saying:
Dear Jay,
If you ever want to see your love again,
I would suggest you start finding her right
now. Hercules little venomous enemy has been
born. It's amazing how hungry a baby hydra can be.
Bon Appetite!
From, Cronus
___________________________________________________________
Yay! Chappie 2 is finally up and running! Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story