Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 2: What did I Do?

by horseluvinfreak 4 reviews

After she runs out, Theresa is kidnapped by our villian and Jay starts wondering where she is and finds something horrifying.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 305 words

1Exciting
I read your reviews and I'll explain why Jay said that. He was under pressure so he just snapped plus he has been have family troubles. That's not a really good explanation but I can't really think of one. sorry!
________________________________________________________________

"What did I do?" Jay said, clearly confused.
"You better not. She misses her mom so much, they were very close. We'll give her time and she can come back when she feels like it."Atlanta intructed.The descendant of Atalanta had the most fiery vermillion hair and baggy green pants with a baby turqoise top.
"Yeah,you should listen to Atlanta.Yesterday I wnet to see how she was doing and she pratically tried to wring my neck." Harry came in from the kitchen to get popcorn. The descendant of
Hercules wore a olive green shirt and tan shorts with coffee coloured hair. His statement was meeted with replies of "yeah."
"Fine I'll wait for her to come back", Jay grumbled.He settled himself on the couch wondering, how long will that take?
oooooOOOOOxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxOOOOOooooo
Theresa walked down Main Street, hoping nobody would ask about her puffy eyes and tear streaked face.Oh how she missed her Mom so much!
Suddenly she heard monstrous footsteps. She whirled around to find Agnon and the two headed giant 'trying' to sneak up on her. She grabbed for her nunchucks, only to realise that she left them a school! Doing a flying kick, she managed to knock out the two headed creep but Agnon, surprisingly, was faster. He whipped her around and she smacked into the brick wall. She could hear Cronus talking."The perfect bait don't you think?"he laughed his evil laugh. Theresa felt warm liquid stream down her face and her last thought was about Jay.
________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it!it's pretty short sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story