Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Last Fight

Chapter 1: An Awful Flashback

by horseluvinfreak 14 reviews

Cronus has captured someone very important in one of our heroes' lives. The search is desperate since all the creatures Cronus has used ARE BACK!!Will they find the person before death reigns?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-05-30 - Updated: 2006-05-31 - 851 words

2Exciting
This is my first one so enjoy!!R+R
_________________________________________________
CHAPTER ONE

In a gloomy,cheerless chamber, an evil god dressed in a jet black business suit gazed at the pool of cerulean water. His crimson eyes sparkled with impatience."When will the time be right,Agnon? I need a hostage to make Jay come and rescue and fall into my tra-"Cronus was interrupted by voices emerging from the small underwater lake.
A handsome brunette was chatting with a amythest haired bot. The brunette was striking and a faint rose tinge was creeping onto his cheeks. The other's face shone with surprise, shok and a hint of happiness and knowing."I KNEW IT!!!!I knew you had a crush on Theresa! Jay and Theresa sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The voilet haired boy shouted on top of his lungs.
"Shhh!!Seriously Archie be quiet! If Theresa heard..." Jay trailed off but soon regained his voice." The point is DON'T TELL ANYONE!or I'll tell Atlant-"
"That's enough! Agnon I think we found our answer to our question. Round up the others!" Cronus announced.
A cowering giant stumbled, coming out of the shadows. He went to go fetch the other giants. As he staggered away, an evil cackle echoed through the rooms.
oOxXxOo
"Great work guys! I think that practice was great! Keep up the good work!" Jay assured the other heroes as they entered their dormitory.
A young woman with an inferno of dark tangerine hair with faded jeans and a rouge top silently walked in.Her beautiful evergreen eyes were still watery and their beauty was clouded by puffiness. She was Theresa, descendant of Theseus.
"Although, Herry you gotta work on your stance when you lift something and Neil you gotta stop looking at yourself in that mirror. Oh and Theresa you seriously have to focus! What's up with you anyways?" At that everyone abruptly looked up.
"Earth to Jay! Haven't you learned the news?" A black teen boy with a dark cocoa afro emerged from his room. Odie, the descendant of Odysseus peered from his green tinted glasses.
"What? What happened?"Jay wondered. Everyone looked at him with disbelieving eyes(execpt of course for Neil who thought 'the mirror was calling out to him')
"You seriously don't know?" Neil snapped his mirror shut. The honey coloured blonde suddenly became interested. It was difficult for him to become curious since he received Narcissus' self-indulgent traits.
"Jay, Theresa's mother died. Two days ago." Odie's simple message got across very quickly.
"Wait, can you run that over again with me? I had this brilliant plan about defeating Cronus but I kind of turned into ruins." Jay distractedly said.
Odie let out an exasperated sigh."Theresa got a phone call from her dad that day. Theresa's mom has been fighting breast cancer for a while and she just lost to it." The 6 had a flashback.
Flashback:
Everyone was lounging in their now messy living room. They littered the ground with pop cans and kernels. The teens were watching a movie except for Jay who was working on the scattered papers. He was thinking of a plan to finally defeat Cronus.
Suddenly the shrill sound of the phone interrupted the mive. Everyone groaned. They were at a good part! Atlanta grumpily paused the movie and walked into the kitchen. A few minutes passed and she shouted,"Theresa it's your dad."
Theresa got up from the couch. She met Atlanta in the kitchen. Atlanta walked out and was met by everyone's(except Jay's) curious eyes.She shrugged and replied by their mute questions,"I don't know. He seems pretty upset."
They stared at the kitchen, waiting for her to stroll out and tell what's going on. But it never came. Instead the sound of something heavy dropping and a loud beeping noise was heard. The looked at the entrance and the phone lay there. "That's my phone! Theresa take more care of it!" Archie roared.
He dashed into the room. "Theresa! Theresa? Hello? Earth to Theresa!" Archie questioned mockingly. Everyone(again except for Jay. He walked back to his room because of the distractions)got up and filed into the kitchen.
Theresa stood there paralyzed. She looked at the phone, her mouth agape and pure shock clear on face. She looked upset and she couldn't stop looking at the phone. Then, when Atlanta talked, trying to revive her, she suddenly came back. Theresa suddenly started sobbing, tears streaming down her face, and clinged to Atlanta."What? What's the matter? You need to tell us." Atlanta caressed her shaking shoulders.
Theresa immediatly stopped. She looked at everyone in the eye and whispered something barely audible. Again she said louder, like shouting,"It's my mom! She's gone! She's dead! The stupid breast cancer killed her!" again she started wailing.
END OF FLASHBACK
"What? Oh my God Theresa I'm so sorry!"Jay started walking towards her with arms outstretched.
Theresa burst into tears. She say anything.Theresa turned on her heels and ran out the door.
_____________________________________________________________
I hoped it was good enough. Hope this is better! please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story