Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

10

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 991 words

0Unrated
10
We drove down the road as fast as the Trans Am could go, once again. This time, what we were running away from was with us, sitting shotgun. Gerard was driving, with Fun Ghoul next to him giving directions to his base. I sat in the back, awkwardly sitting in the middle because we had no designated seats.
Fun Ghoul was sitting quietly when he didn’t need to give directions, which was more than half of the time, giving the straight road through an empty desert. He looked kind of depressed, maybe he really wanted to drive. Gerard wouldn’t allow it, a complete stranger to drive his ‘baby’.
“I still have to find my partner,” Fun Ghoul said out of the blue. Gerard looked over at him with an ‘are you serious’ expression.
“Great, now we have to pick up another…” Gerard said quietly, but loud enough for both of us to hear. Fun Ghoul just smirked.
“Hey, I could of let you die out there… then again, vampire so…”
Gerard rolled his eyes. “Why did you leave him in the first place?” Fun Ghoul smirked again.
“From vampire to vampire, let’s just say I had some business to take care of, and if I went with my partner, we’d kill each other.” Gerard stayed silent.
It felt like I stepped into a dream. Vampires. Vampires actually existed. Vampires… and Shifters? As in Shape Shifters? I guess that was cool. Vampires can’t attack animals, so I guess I’m half safe.
“So if vampires exist, what about, like, werewolves and zombies?” I asked Fun Ghoul. He glanced back at me with a smile.
“Don’t be ridiculous,” He said while… giggling, “Werewolves…” He giggled some more. I sat back.
“There!” Fun Ghoul pointed out the window. There was nothing I could see in that direction, but both he and Gerard seemed to notice.
“That is a bird, Ghoul.” Gerard said tiredly.
“I know. Follow him, he’ll lead the way.” Fun Ghoul said, causing Gerard to sigh. I still couldn’t see any bird, but as we got closer, there was a small, dark, creature in the sky. We drove faster, following the bird, which was incredibly fast for such a small thing.
The bird didn’t grow tired, and neither did the Trans Am. The little thing was way ahead of us when it touched the ground, and disappeared behind what I thought was a rock at our distance.
“Faster!” Ghoul shouted, sitting up on the seat. As we got closer I realized that the rock was an oddly shaped car, the same colour as the Trans Am, a brownish, common desert colour. Gerard stopped shortly from where the other car was, and before it stopped completely, Ghoul opened the door and was on his way over to the bird, which flew towards him and landed on his shoulder.
Gerard and I came out of the car the same time as a different person came out of the other car. He was taller than Fun Ghoul, me, and Gerard. He was wearing a black jacket with black jeans. It was surprising that he wasn’t sweating, even I was.
“Jetty!” Fun Ghoul yelled and tackled the guy into a hug, who awkwardly hugged back. They began talking in hushed tones when the other person looked over at Gerard and I. The little bird flew off of Fun Ghoul’s shoulder and sat on the hood of the car, facing us.
It didn’t act like a regular bird. Regular birds would fly away when people were around, unless it was a pet. But pet birds would fly away if outside, wouldn’t they? It didn’t move, and it didn’t make a sound. It was creepy.
Fun Ghoul and the other person kept on glancing over to us. We stood over by the Trans Am, not wanting to interrupt their conversation about us. The stranger was facing us, talking fast to Fun Ghoul, and shooting questionable glances at Gerard and I every now and then.
They walked over to us, allowing us to get a closer look at the stranger. His jacket had a playing card on its right sleeve. It also had some strange symbol on the front in red. Overall, it was a nice jacket. He was wearing sunglasses, so we couldn’t see his eyes, and moreover, his facial expression.
“Um… this is Jet Star” Fun Ghoul introduced. “Jet this is…uh…”
“Gerard,” Gee said, observing the newest stranger. So we actually were supposed to trust these people, even with their odd, completely fake names. Jet Star nodded to Gerard.
“I’m Mikey,” I said, sizing up Jet Star. No nod for me, but he seemed to be doing the same as I was.
He looked over at Fun Ghoul. “You’ve been with them for hours, and you never ask for their name?" Fun Ghoul looked down.
“So according to dumbass, here, you guys can be trusted…” Jet Star said, receiving a look from Fun Ghoul.
“They can, Jet. I didn’t have to point them at all.”
That was an awkward sentence. Does he mean, point, as in a gun? I looked down Fun Ghoul and, mentally slapping myself for not noticing, he had a green, toy-looking gun in a holster. So the whole time he could have killed us. Huh. I guess we really should trust them. Maybe Gerard noticed this.
“We shouldn’t make them wait too long,” Jet Star gestured to the other car. Inside of it, there were three other people, all guys, who waited impatiently.
“Yeah… we’ll catch up back at the base… um… I’ll go with them.” Fun Ghoul said. Jet Star nodded and walked over to the car and the bird. Fun Ghoul, Gerard, and I got in and drove off behind Jet Star, wondering where this would leave us.
Sign up to rate and review this story