Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

11

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-14 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 1501 words

0Unrated
We pulled up outside an old diner.
“We’re here!” Fun Ghoul said happily as he got out of the Trans Am. I got out and gazed up at the building. It looked well used, that’s for sure. Two if the letters in the word ‘Diner’ were gone, too, so it spelled ‘Die’… making everything much more reassuring.
Gerard and I were still standing there staring at the diner as everyone else was going inside. Fun Ghoul was leaning on the doorframe, waiting for Gerard and I.
“C’mon… we don’t have all day,” he said, gesturing into the diner, “this way to Narnia, bitches!” He said, putting a puzzled face on Gerard, and with a little bounce he walked into the diner.
I warily entered the diner, trying to avoid the big group of people. It was like a party, but I guess this is what to expect at a base. Gerard walked in after me, and as soon as he stepped into the diner, heads turned our direction.
It was uncomfortable to be the cause of a sudden silence, and to have these strangers staring at us. Thankfully for me, the majority of them seemed to be looking at Gerard. It might have been the hair.
We must have looked like hell. We were lost in the desert for days. I haven’t eaten since we got there, it was bad at first, but I’m not as hungry as I was the first days. Weird.
Out of the crowd waddled an older-looking, bearded man. He wore sunglasses, even indoors, and wore a dark jacket just like Jet Star did. He was shorter than both me and Gerard, and by the way he looked, Gerard and I were much younger. He stuck his hand out to me.
“I don’t believe we’ve met,” said the stranger as I shook his hand. He then reached his hand out to Gerard. “I’m Doctor Death Defying.”
Again with the names!
“Why don’t we all go somewhere a little more private?” He asked us. There were a number of thoughts going through my mind at this moment, so I just said nothing. Gerard and I followed him through the now calmed crowd, which were mostly people sitting in booths. We were heading to what seemed to be the back of the diner.
The Doctor gestured to Fun Ghoul and Jet Star to come to the back room with us. They glanced at each other, possibly talking in a secretive way like Gerard and I do sometimes.
We sat down in a cleared out storage room, which now had a desk and some chairs in it.
“So… may I ask you your names?” Dr. Death Defying asked Gerard and I as we settled down in the uncomfortable chairs. The room smelt incredibly musty, and everything was a dull brown colour, unlike the main part of the diner, which was filled with colourful things and colourful people. I took time off from my distraction and answered the Doctor’s question.
“Um…” I looked over at Gerard, silently asking him if we were still to trust them. Our eyes met for that split second, “I’m Mikey-“
“And I’m Gerard.” Gerard said calmly and forcefully.
Dr. Death Defying pursed his lips and stared at us. He looked over at Gerard, “You have a jacket?” Gerard shook his head, staring back at him. “We have to get that sorted out… or else you don’t get a name…”
He stood up and walked out of the room as Gerard, Jet Star, Fun Ghoul and I exchanged glances. Soon we realized that we might want to follow him. Gerard and I were at a loss to where we were supposed to be headed. Luckily Fun Ghoul and Jet Star were there, and seemed to know exactly where the Doctor was headed.
The four of us walked out of the diner and towards the back, with Fun Ghoul leading the way. At the back of the diner, there was a garage-like building. It was big enough to fit at least two regular sized cars. We walked into the garage.
It looked similar to the diner, but with less people and more old furniture. The diner looked well used, but still clean. This looked like a very dirty garage, with a desk filled with equipment of some sort, a small cupboard, and a shelf filled with average garage items.
The Doctor was over by the cupboard. He took out of it a big pile of… what seemed to be different multicoloured jackets. He placed them down on the old shelf and glanced over at Gerard, gesturing over to him. Gerard walked over and looked at the jackets.
“Pick whichever one appeals to you.” The Doctor said to Gerard. He raised an eyebrow, and then began fishing through the jackets, looking for any one that was actually tasteful. He picked up a filthy yellow jacket and disgustedly looked over at the Doctor.
“They’ve never been used, as far as I know.” The Doctor said.
Gerard held up a blue jacket with a red symbol on the back. “This one’s good,” He said and nodded.
The doctor’s eyes lightened up and he stared at Gerard more interestingly. Gerard, without noticing the Doctor, slipped on the jacket to find a perfect fit.
The Doctor’s eyes then went wide. He looked Gerard up and down as Gerard still examined the jacket.
“Party Poison,” The Doctor said. Gerard looked over at him with a confused look on his face. Fun Ghoul and Jet Star also exchanged glances of amazement. The Doctor looked over at Fun Ghoul and Jet Star.
“Get Pony, Cherri, and Sparx. Meet us in the diner.” The Doctor said as he lead Gerard and I out of the garage and back to the diner. I looked over at Gerard, who looked back, clearly at a loss for what was going on, too.
The diner was cleared out between the time we left and returned from the garage. The only ones in here were Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and other people who must be a part of their clan. I looked back towards the garage. Fun Ghoul and Jet Star were still behind us when we left the garage… how did they beat us here?
The Doctor led us over to the big table where the others were and we all sat down at a big table in the centre. I sat in between Gerard and Jet Star, across from The Doctor and Fun Ghoul.
“Party Poison,” The Doctor said to Gerard, “you are the one we’ve been waiting for.”
He said nothing more, just stared at Gerard. The person on the opposite side of The Doctor had a questionable expression. He almost glared at Gerard, staring at him so intently. He was different too, with his eyes pure black… and empty looking. He was giving me a bad feeling… like the opposite of the car.
“What do you mean?” Gerard asked, his face stone, “What’s so special? What the hell is Party Poison?”
The person beside The Doctor sighed.
“This may sound a little unbelievable, but we have never found anyone who fit perfectly into that jacket. Not that it’s a “magic” jacket or anything, but… the first Killjoy ever said to the followers, that whoever could fit into this jacket would make a revolution.”
The guy beside The Doctor scoffed, which was ignored. “Then again, we all thought that the saviour would be… human. But this way… we have an advantage.
“Advantage?”
“BL/ind has mostly humans. But they do have a horrible advantage by having they’re sickening creation, Mortes.”
“Thanks, Doc.” The person beside The Doctor said while glaring at him. The Doctor looked to him.
“I wasn’t talking to you.”
“Wait, what are Mortes?” I asked. The other person answered.
“Vampires created by BL/ind. Most of the industry is full of them. The first ones created were completely technological, but the fact that they could reproduce gave them human characteristics, such as emotion. They’re main point in life was to kill. They are the current strongest type of vampire known to this date.”
Gerard looked closer at the other person. He squinted his eyes, and then they went wide.
“Don’t worry, I’m on this side.” The man said. He looked almost completely human, but if he was a “Morte”, than it will be hard to tell who is and isn’t.
“But Ghoul here is the same as you, Nomad.” The Doctor continued.
Fun Ghoul grinned, “It’s not that hard, there are a lot of bonuses to being a Nomad. We’re the fastest vampire.”
“Yes, we could all discuss our different species but right now we have things to work on. Right so we need to get you two a gun…” The Doctor said.
Wait… we got guns?
Sign up to rate and review this story