Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter seven

by princessofoyownworld 5 reviews

Jay loses his upper hand when Cronos thretens to kill Theresa, a short chapter. I added some J/T fluff for the fans of the J/T pairing.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-11 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 464 words

1Exciting
As asked for here is what happened to Theresa. It short.
I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!
********* ***********

"What do you want Cronos!" Dark haired Jay demanded.

"My scythe."

"Get it yourself"

"I could but this way is so much more fun." Cronos said a smile appearing on his face. "Now hand over the scythe Jay." He continued, pressing the scythe that he held in his hand harder against Theresa's neck. Theresa's bright green eyes widened in fear as she squirmed, Cronos tightened his grip on her so that she could not get away.

"Neil, give him the scythe." Jay commanded, knowing that Cronos would not be afraid to kill Theresa. Neil handed Cronos the scythe. Cronos proceeded to let go of Theresa she collapsed to the ground. Cronos took a few steps back, almost stepping on Odie, but failing to see the small African-American boy. Odie pressed a single button on his computer to bring up a swirling blue and white portal like the one that lead to the gods hide out. Cronos must have sensed something because he took a step to the side, avoiding the portal.

"Now children do as I say or your little friends will meet their end." Cronos said menacingly.

"What do you want now Cronos." An angry Herry said.

""What do I want? I want all of you to stand still as ii kill you."

"Never going to happen." Herry said as he, Neil and Odie got ready for battle. Jay helped Theresa off the ground, and held her tight for a moment and softly kissed her lips.

"What was that for?" Theresa asked, whispering in Jay's ear.

"Just in case Cronos gets his way."

"Never going to happen." Theresa said with a smile, pulling out of the embrace and grabbing her nun chucks.

"Your right." Jay said, smiling as well as he opened his sword. Jay and Theresa distracted Cronos as Herry snuck behind him, and held both of Cronos's wrists behind his back; this caused Cronos to drop his scythes.

"Got ya!" Herry said gleefully as he moved Cronos towards the portal that Odie had created.

"I think not!" Cronos shouted as he spun around, breaking Herry's grip. He summoned both of his scythes. He conjured up a portal and stepped into it.

"Great we lost him, again!" Jay said.

"Well at least we did not get wet." Neil said, lightening the mood.

"Yea." Theresa agreed, looking at the horizon, surprised to see that though rain clouds filled the sky it was only raining over one cave.


************* *******

Well hope that settles your wonders about what happens to Theresa. Though this story is not finished yet! I still have one to two chapters to write! Please rate and review! Constructive criticism is always welcome! Chow!
Sign up to rate and review this story