Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter eight

by princessofoyownworld 4 reviews

Oh, I made a change! This chapter takes place back at the cave, while the fight with Cronos is going on

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 738 words

0Unrated
Oh, I made a change! This chapter takes place back at the cave, while the fight with Cronos is going on. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS (but I just realized something, I do own Nathan, cool. Points to my lil sis for pointing that one out) This chapter has a bit of fluff for the A/A fans.

******* **************

Archie looked around frantically to see if Atlanta's scream had woken Nathan.
"Don't worry, Nate can sleep through anything." Atlanta teased, rubbing her broken leg. Archie smirked, tiring to assume a more macho persona. He rubbed the back of his neck as he and Atlanta sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. Atlanta began to stare out of the cave. "Shouldn't the guys be getting here by now?" She asked after ten minutes of silence.

"Yea." Archie replied absentmindedly. He pulled Atlanta closer to him so that the space between them was no more. He buried his nose in her vibrantly red hair; Atlanta smiled and playfully wrapped her arms around his neck, bending her neck back in the progress so she could look into his passion filled gray eyes. She could tell that his mind was somewhere else.

"Arch, everything ok?" She asked sympathetically.

"Atlanta I love you. I mean it, I seriously mean it I love you. I don't know when I started to love you but I know that I love you." Archie blurted out, all in one breath. When he had realized what he had just said he turned beet red. Atlanta stared into his gray eyes to see if he was lying. She found only the truth in his eyes. "Atlanta, please say something. I really don't want to lose you you are my better half. You are everything I will ever want. Please Atlanta say something."

"Ally is this young man bothering you?" Nathan asked, more as a threat to Archie than a question for Atlanta as he woke up, Atlanta still had not given Archie an answer.

"No Nate, and don't call me Ally, I am not a baby!" She replied. She gave Archie a knowing look, just to confirm that they both knew that Nathan knew about them.

In unison Archie and Atlanta turned their heads at the sound of a 4x4 truck approaching, they turned to each other and smiled.

The bright red truck stopped in front of the cave. Herry, Jay and Theresa jumped out. Odie was contacting the local hospital to let them know that they were coming, and Neil was trying to dance to the radio, but that was hard considering he was strapped in by a seat belt.

Herry lifted Atlanta up like she was a feather and placed her in the backseat, kicking Odie and Neil to the back of the truck.

"But its RAINING I will get WET!" Neil complained.

"Neil its only raining in front of this cave, and we will be out of here in a minute." A levelheaded Odie said, climbing into the back of the truck. Neil grudgingly gave in and climbed in after Odie.

Theresa busied herself by waking up a once again sleeping Nathan.

"Am I dreaming?" Nathan sheepishly asked when he saw a beautiful Theresa bending over him Theresa blushed bright red.

"No, but you need to work on your pick-up lines and get in the back of the truck." Jay said, tensing up. Archie smiled at Jay in teasing way as he picked up the backpack and extinguished the fire before he made his way to the truck.

"Archie, come here!" Atlanta schussed forward to let his sit in the truck and patted the space behind her signaling for him to sit down and that she would lean on him instead of the door. Archie sauntered over, to annoy Neil, as he tossed the bag to Nathan and sat down beside Atlanta. Jay and Theresa pilled in beside Herry in the front seat and they were off.

Nathan and Neil bonded on the way back to the cabin, both of them complaining about Archie getting to sit in the truck. Both of them clamored out of the truck with Odie, Jay and Theresa when they got back to the cabin. Herry stayed with Atlanta and Archie to the hospital.

**** **********

Oooh, only one chapter left! The next one is short and fluffy. Ok this one was fluffy to. Please R+R. Chow!
Sign up to rate and review this story